Walewski Document

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
kala32
Neophyte

Walewski Document

Post#1 » Sat May 04, 2013 2:48 am

So I was happily watching a youtube video called something like The Great Arcanum which was showing monks ignite newspapers using chi energy and talking about Bardons Work.

When the narrator goes onto say "if you actually want to develope faculties do not use Bardons work use the Walewski Document" and I tend to agree.

For those that dont know the Walewski Document is a 60 page article that is cut off right in the section detailing how to do evoations written by a wealthy trader who could "manifest" any rare item he desired.

Its an ancient egyptian based system of Kundalini style yoga/ visulaziations that is proven effective and all but lost to our current world ,although many similar systems exist.

Definately worth to read and I also should say that Bardon works are more for people who already spent 20 years in magick. Any begginer working Bardons systems would do well to spend several years on steps 1-2 not gonna lie.

Bardons visulazations are good if you have already had alot of this but they are too "choose your own way" and these are very specific colors, times etc showing that by changing breath/ body postures one can easily change conciouness.

Imo New Hermtics by Jason Augustus Newcomb will give you a 100x better understanding and faster start but I would rather spend the rest of my life on Bardons Step 1 and would be a much better happier spirit.

I will leave with the opening page (this book can easily be downloaded online or contact me and I can send)

"Key to Mastery-
I am on this earth
To reclaim the earth
To turn the deserts in paradise
I paradise most suitable
For god and his associates
To Dwell Therein.

The will of the lord
Is the Law of Righteousness
Mastery - You Must"

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login