One year project - 360 Heads of the Zone

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

One year project - 360 Heads of the Zone

Post#1 » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:46 pm

Well, I know their names, I know their sigils, I have worked with them last 7 years...I have seen and talked with some of them...But I am still not satisfied with the results. I want to see who they really are...I want to evoke, invoke, talk and walk with all of them.
So, I will dedicate my next year in working with the 360 Heads of the Zone girdling the Earth...

Since there are 360 Heads, but 365 days in one year, I will more or less dedicate one day for each Head of the Zone. There are obviously 5 more days than Heads, but I think I will find a solution for this problem in the year to come.

I will start today, 26th April 2013. Why am I starting today? For no obvious reason. I did not check astrological card nor the position of the Moon nor is it a significant day of any kind of other reason. I have had this plan for long time ago, so here I am starting this, driven by intuition, and hopefully by Divine Providence.

So, the first month is in the sign of Taurus April 20 - to May 20

And if I am not calculating anything wrong, in first ten days, I will be working with the following 10 Heads:

60: Conioli (6° Taurus)
61:Carubot(7°Taurus)
62:Jajaregi(8°Taurus)
63. Orienell(9° Taurus)
64:Concario (10° Taurus)
65:Dosom(11°Taurus)
66:Galago(12°Taurus)
67:Paguldez(13°Taurus)
68:Pafessa(14°Taurus)
69:Jromoni, (15° Taurus)

So, I start with Conioli...

I will try to keep this as a diary...All of your comments are more than welcome...Please, feel free to tell me any time if you see or feel I am doing anything wrong. And of course, if you'd like to share your experiences with Bardon's heads and intelligences, I would accept it with pleasure.

I hope that this will be an interesting experience for me, but also fun for all of us.

Let's see what will happen. At the very least, I will improve my English.

This topic has 519 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login