Step 1 oddness. Is my book haunted.

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
raum215
Magister Templi

Step 1 oddness. Is my book haunted.

Post#1 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:15 am

So I have been doing bardon's work for a bit, and I am almost finished with the second stage of step one.

I have come to focusing on an object in mental exercises, And the results are the complete sensation of my Kahu being overflowed. This is a nadi channel that feeds from he vissuhdi or throat chakra. It literally feels like the tip of my nose is on fire when I come back. But what draws me back is odd. When I hear voices, steps, and even doors shutting in my townhome. Then two nights ago, I did not see it alone, in my living room, I was practicing casually curled up on the couch and the the chair in my dinette that I was focused on moved back away from the table about two feet. I heard the hardwood floor groan at its movement, and the chair is still there.
to me,
Does anyone else have experience with object moving and phantom noises with Bardon's work? I have experience with those kinds of things, but not in such elementary practices, and I am not trying to call or make them happen. I honestly wonder if it is connected to the person who owned this copy of IIH before me. I leave the book in the living room, and that is where it sounds like it of the noise comes from when I am doing my practices in the bedroom. I have never object read the book, or done any work to contact the owner.

Also I realize it is not my right to call it my book, as if the owner did die, it is to like he gave it me, it was just thrown out in a box. He may feel upset I am using it without his permission.

I have wondered if the book, and therefore Bardon's work is a tie that a ghost could be bound to. This person seemed pretty serious about Bardon's work and he was highlighting stuff as far back as the ninth and tenth chapters. So I figure there was someone he wanted to have it, or he wants to finish. IF it is in fact haunted....
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I YHVH do all these things.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login