IIH & PME

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
Vampright
Neophyte

IIH & PME

Post#1 » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:29 am

Hiya,

I begin my search about evocation magick, and coincidentally someone said about PME be a good grimoire! What I think great! Becuz, as i said early in my threads, Hermetism is the "science" i got deeply.

Btw, I never hurried about the steps of IIH, I'm trying to get really mastered in the step by step, atm im between 1o ~ 3o, yeh i keep going and coming, carefully, but already read all the book, "tried" not "deeply" somethings what seems easy enough or without prerequisite.

But, when I start read the book PME, it said i have to fully understand the mysteries of the first tarot card, the mage, or/and be at last in the VIII step. Thinking about that I ask:

Could I stick with IIH practice and try to get in PME ? Even in the firsts steps? Maybe growing together with the two books? I'm interessed in evocation, and in find my Magical Mentor!

Advices?

Thank you,

Yours,

Luciano.

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login