Definition of Power

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
Iamarto
Neophyte

Definition of Power

Post#1 » Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:08 pm

Everyone's path is different for sure, I am certain of that. Yet to my disappointment those who practice magic for the perfection of the Spirit are quite few.

Do I need credible statistics in order to realize that? Every time I look through the forums I see people in hunger for power and to be in control of things for personal ends that will most probably not intentionally support the Great cause of individual and group spiritual evolution.

The most corrupt definition I found in this world is the definition of Power and for all I know and excuse my Christian background that Power is totally different than what people think of today.

Power is to have the capability of doing something superior than others but refrain from doing it unless divine inspiration is in control and not personal ends. True power is to lose all desire for power because only then it is abundant and unlimited. Power is the most difficult definition to understand because you only have it when you lose yourself in the omnipotence of this Power to express itself freely through you without the least intervention to interrupt it for personal ends.

Total power is the subservience to Divine will in service to the rest of all things living.

Total power is true life in its simplest ways, and allowing the natural course of things to pass by when you are merely witnessing your destiny and acting your role in the most humblest ways in accordance with the will of The All.

Unfortunately it makes me sad that Power is misunderstood even by magicians who should be considered holding the greatest sacred science. They are instead trying to influence others and harness "power". Power is the absolute simplicity of living.

Several years ago I asked a Mystic a very naive question.. did Jesus Christ practice magic? He said jesus did not practice magic. He was the magic. And that was the most beautiful answer I have ever heard. Do you understand what this means? It means that when the Son and the Father are One there is no need to control anything, it is All in you.

Seeking power for me only means spiritual perfection. Service to others is infinitely more powerful than influencing them and nothing else. Since influence under the law of cause and effect is merely an illusion.

The only materialistic desire of power I may have is to heal others but I still leave the way for the One who chooses for me. I myself have no choice but to trust my Self on time.

regards,
Arto

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login