I need you around me

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
Iamarto
Neophyte

I need you around me

Post#1 » Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:15 pm

Dear friends,

Most of you will understand what it means to be understanding things others don't understand or grasping things others don't or being aware of the existence of things others aren't capable of being aware of at the current time.

Although our level of awareness helps us through the fullness we have in our loneliness at times we will need to talk to others alike who relate to us and understand us.

I am a believer of the Franz Bardon system of initiation, I am Egyptian/Armenia and I have no friends here who follow the same path. That's why I came here seeking to surround myself with friends and make an online community for me through which I could constantly be encouraged to keep on going and make useful discussions with that community.

I would love to add some friends from this community on my facebook account to keep in touch with them frequently and exchange our experiences. I have already been contacting some of the great mystics of our time and still in contact with them but still I don't feel enough. I want to get closer to this global community of truth seekers of the magical path especially the Bardonian one.

My facebook account is iamarto AT Facebook D.oT com

Don't worry, I am not a spammer or a bot and won't steal your emails for easy bucks :) I just want to surround my life with more reminders of truth and inspiring people like you here.

regards,
Arto

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login