The errors from PMA

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
nox
Adeptus Minor

The errors from PMA

Post#1 » Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:21 am

Hi.
I would like to start the first post with something that got me a bit surprised when i ve read it in an other post from this forum.(http://www.studioarcanis.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1849)I mean by this the errors found in PMA .
SO i ve decided to extend a bit this discussion .
I pasted some of these errors from the original site that it could be a helpful information :
"The so called beings of the sphere of Jupiter are "in reality" spirits of the Saturn sphere. Bardon used here as source Quintschers Kabbalit. An indication are the signs of Saturn and the rings of Saturn all over the diagrams of the "Jupiter-entities" in PME. As final proof you must compare Bardons PME and Qintschers Kabbalit.
According to Quintschers Kabbalit there exist not 15 Saturn Genii as Bardon claims, but only 12. The same source indicates, that in Bardons PME are missing all contrary beings (negative spirits), for example the 12 negative spirits of the Saturn, or the 72 negative spirits of the Shemhamphorash (Bardons mercury spirits) as given by Hercumius. If this is really an error is disputable; probably Bardon intentionally did not add the negative counter-spirits, what he states plainly in his PME (see note between 65 "Dosom" u. 66 "Galago", 360-EZS).

Because of Bardons confounding the Jupiter with the Saturn spirits there are missing all "real" Jupiter genii; furthermore one must, according to the same source, be in possession also of the Mars-spirits that are missing in Bardon PME; they can be found in the Piccatrix."
U can read the entire article from here : http://web.archive.org/web/200910220606 ... rrors.html
Feel free so share you re opinions about this.

PS .The url above was posted on this forum first by ganbatte , and i appreciate it .

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login