Bardon is a good choice for one simple reason and the reason is...

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

Bardon is a good choice for one simple reason and the reason is...

Post#1 » Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:50 pm

I have been exploring Bardon for many years now, so I finally might say clearly that Bardon might have made a few mistakes here and there...but even if he had made them, so what? It absolutely does not matter at all...What does matter is that there are no bad people who like Bardon (according to my experience). I have never met any single person who truly likes Bardon who is not totally OK or much more than OK as a human being (according to my experience). People who like Bardon, might have also done some mistakes and wrong decisions in their lives, and sometimes I do disagree with them, but they (again according to my experience) are good people...whenever I see that someone genuinely likes Bardon, I know in advance that this is a good human being. So far, I have never been wrong!!! Be them newbies or advanced, again according to my opinion, they all are good people. So that might mean something? After all we are just humans, and maybe nothing more is expected from us than just to be OK. So, either you agree or disagree with me, I would like to hear your comments. I would like to hear about your experience with people who like Bardon. Am I exaggerating? Probably I am. Maybe not...What do you say?

This topic has 22 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login