Combining exercises - mental discipline and pore breathing

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
Bumper
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Combining exercises - mental discipline and pore breathing

Post#1 » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:29 am

Thought I would share an experience today FWIW. No grand evocations but just some practical work with results to good effect.

I am coming off the back of a rough double round of influenza - A then B both hit like a freight train one after the other, so my vitality is a bit low. I did a combination of Bardon's early exercises - mental discipline - single thought with the thought - "I am healing myself with light" at the same time as doing pore breathing, drawing in energy for approximately 15 minutes outside.

Great clarity and energy followed (you know the feeling of energy buzzing in and around you - tingling all over, especially around the hands for me and visually energy becomes easy to see, like everything has slightly blue electric tinges - or am I just weird like that? :thinking ). The buzz is less now but still there at the end of the day.

I want to be as solid in my energy as I can before I start doing ritual work again. I don't think it will take long combining these two exercises. I guess the point of my post is it is worth combining his exercises to see what effects you can get, it doesn't just need to be a linear progression.

Your experience may differ. :)
Your mileage may vary - and that's ok

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login