Vital Power Overload through Pore Breathing

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
Pyronox
Practicus

Vital Power Overload through Pore Breathing

Post#1 » Sun Sep 25, 2016 2:30 pm

Hello everybody!

I was doing Magic Physical Training Step 3 in IIH this evening, and so I started drawing in and storing vital power through each leg, pelvic region, abdomen, solar plexus, chest, neck, each arm+hand, and head. I drew in with 20 breaths/ part of body and didn't take it out via exhalation.

By the end, vital power was flowing in me everywhere, especially through the top of my head, my body (especially my arms and hands) were throbbing with power, and my body temperature was through the roof (it's quite cold in the room).

I started pushing it out, especially through the hands, but I felt the need to stand and walk, and I started whispering 'Let the excess out! Let the excess out!' which soon turned to 'Power! Power! Equilibrium!' (I know, it sounds silly).

All in all, it was a fascinating experience, but, during those moments, I have to say: it didn't feel quite comfortable.

My question is: what are the effects of overloading with this vital power? Does it do any damage? Could I put it to good use, even now, in this incipient stage?

All thoughts are welcome!

Thank you!
Everything I see is sacred.

This topic has 9 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login