72 weeks project

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

72 weeks project

Post#1 » Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:16 am

So I start a new project which should last 72 weeks.
Reasons are as follows:

- I need a discipline
- I need to start things moving
- After ending up the previous 365 days project, I spent another year writing books about the earth zone, moon zone, Mercury zone and tarot, but became otherwise quite passive in other fields
- i have deepen my knowledge and understanding of the micro and macro universe, but i have come to the point when my theory is in advantage than practice.
- I came to the conclusion that there are 72 fields of magic and now I want to experience them all in next 72 weeks.
- I miss the time when I wrote here my experience with 365 heads in a form of a diary.
- I like to write and miss conversation with you
- I want to improve in all fields of magic, which are also fields of life
- I want to become an alchemist, best lover, powerful swimmer, the best poet, mighty politician, and I would like to learn how to fly, walk on water and become a millionaire to buy myself one-room apartment in suburbia.

So, I start now with the 1st magical field which is fire

Fire magic
I hope we enjoy this, you may join me wherever you like, look forward and I hope I don't give up.

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login