Franz Bardon and Mercury

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

Franz Bardon and Mercury

Post#1 » Wed Aug 13, 2014 5:30 am

I evoked Mumiah for the first time some six months ago.

He surprised me then by giving me some kind of facial treatment.

While I was in trance I noticed that he was really engaged in messaging my face and I even heard him commenting on my health with some of his subordinate spirits who were also present at that time.

Today is Wednesday, so I remembered Mumiah and evoked him for the second time. And this time it was acupuncture and he put his needle onto my foot. While I am writing this topic, I still feel a bit pain on that spot.

He also spoke a lot about health from hermetic point of view. And he also spoke a bit about alchemy. It is interesting that he also showed me his classroom. It was like an ideal classroom. It was an old good school with ancient furniture and school tools. But it was remarkable to see how Mumiah's students communicate there using old tools, like blackboard and notebooks, with better efficiency than we use internet.

I was happy to learn using one of those old communication tools which is frequent on Mercury. It is one of those tools that never actually appeared on the Earth. It is a tool which helps students communicate with each other by writing messages on their school tables. Somehow a message which is written on one table is transmitted to the table of another student and stored there. Probably our internet system is working based on this ancient Mercurial model. I exchanged messages with bunch of Mercurial students. I saw a lot of new names, but peculiarly enough the two of them were famous.

So, if Gromvol and Magiawan read this, I would like to let them know, that I exchanged a few messages with them too.

For those who have no time to check, below is what Bardon wrote about Mumiah:

"Fig. 72: Mumiah - is the name of the last genius of the Mercury sphere. He is
an excellent initiator into magic and quabbalah. Under his guidance the
magician is able to carry out any magical operation in any sphere. He is made
aware by this genius of any hindrance that might lie on his way and at the
same time told how to overcome it. Since Mumiah is also an original initiator
into alchemy, metaphysics, astro-physics and especially into occult medicine,
he also teaches the magician how to successfully treat any disease, and by
which magic-quabbalistic or alchemical methods strong health and a long life
can be secured. The seventy-second genius can give information on the
production of the philosopher's stone,on alchemical quintessences, and on
many other relevant things. He is rightly called the patron of all doctors who
deal with magic, quabbalah and alchemy.
"

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login