Can someone make sense of the occult anatomy?

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
Suwa
Neophyte

Can someone make sense of the occult anatomy?

Post#1 » Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:46 am

Hello,

can someone make sense out of the occult anatomy bardon describes? I mean the body parts and what fluids they are influenced from.

At the moment i understand the electric fluid as expansion and magnetic fluid as contraction. Born from the main elements fire and water. At least thats my last interpretation.

The head is electric at the front, left side and inside. Right side and back are magnetic. Why? I mean saying that fire is attached to the head, water to the belly, the chest air and so on makes sense. But the occult anatomy?

But its not only making sense of the fluids. Bardon describes the body parts rather confusing. For example the ears. Front neutral, back neutral, right side magnetic? Whats the front and whats the right side of a ear? Does he look at a left or right ear, from the front or the side? Nothing explains that i think.

The finger of left and right hand are strange too. Why did he divide them, as the only body parts in left and right body parts and at the end he describes both sides exactly the same anyway?

Maybe someone can help me making sense of this. I cant really get the connection.

Greetings!

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login