10-30 years? A long time to get through...

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
Bronco
Neophyte

10-30 years? A long time to get through...

Post#1 » Tue May 20, 2014 7:32 am

In spite of some problems I faced, I still stick with IIH. But, honestly, when I read here and there that it takes about 10-30 yrs to go through the system... that is very discouraging - especially when you are 40+.

I like the system, because it develops and empowers ME. I don't want to pray to entities to get something, I don't want to beg, to ask them or to deal with them, I don't want to use the god names of the mainstream religions in my magick. I just want to achieve the ability to do it on my own. (This is called 'witchcraft', isn't it?). Yes, and I want to get evocation skills, to make contact to several entities and making friendship, if possible.
So, as far as I know Bardons IIH, this seems to be the right path for me.

But 10-30 years (as estimated in another posting in this section) is realy a long time and there is little to no room (time) trying other systems, at least for me. So a clear decision must be made to follow the system or to leave ist and I ask myself if there are other systems with which I get the same results, but faster. What do you think?

This topic has 31 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login