Problematic questions

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
Loki
Neophyte

Problematic questions

Post#1 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:06 am

So Ive been reading Franz Bardons books, but found some problematic topics there.
Since Im a person who wont start anything without knowing the details, these things are bugging me.
The first step is to create the black and white mirrors, which include ones good and bad characteristics, but since im not that good in evaluating myself, and have no issues with myself, this is kinda problematic for me. Plus theres the thing that im not sure about putting them under elements accordingly. It said that this step is needed to balance the elements in ones body, in order to prevent harm in practices that need the help of certain element, but wont some meditation do the trick?

2nd thing would be the part with the personal god.
in the beginning the book states that "God" is somewhat of a collective conciousness of anything and everything, but later it said that i must choose a God for myself to worship. is his a must or is it optional kind of thing?

This topic has 12 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login