The Moon project

Initiation Into Hermetics, The Practice of Magical Evocation and The Key to the True Quabbalah.

Topic author
talerman
Magus

The Moon project

Post#1 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:38 am

As I previously announced, after finishing one year circle of 360 heads of the Earth Zone, it is now time for me to start the Moon project in which I intend to evoke 28 heads of the Moon Zone from Bardon's grimmoire. In meantime, I will continue to closely watch the influences from the Earth Zone and occasionally to evoke their heads, analyzing the results from my last year work. I also intend to restart my work with Enochian magic after a break of one year. But I will focus now on the Moon.

This time I will not give myself any time limit. So, it could happen that I finish the Moon project in two, three, six months or in a year. I don't know it now. I gave up the idea to evoke the heads of the Moon solely on Mondays. I will evoke them whenever I feel comfortable to do that, but I might use magical calendar in order to evoke them at the hours of the Moon. Whatsoever, my idea is to evoke each one of the 28 heads of the Moon. And off course, I will be informing you about the results.

This topic has 22 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login