Good first question?

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Fool
Neophyte

Good first question?

Post#1 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 12:13 am

Anyone else think that the first or one of the first questions posed to enochian angels should be what is my true will? Or is this more for intermediate or advanced work?

Personally, I think that this question should be solved, so that everything else in the enochian great work is based on that. The angels, if done correctly I guess, should be able to access this information. As it is otherwise out of our conscious awareness due to lack of being able to deprogram cultural conditioning or a failure to find it out for yourself (thinking about me here), I think the angels would be good mediators between our subconscious and our conscious awarness. However, this poses another question for me. Can the enochian system be used in such a way? Currently I do not see why not, but I can never be sure of what doing such a feat can cause. I have had "crazy and bad" things happen to me attempting to use the enochian system with my own ego driven and nonchalantly detoured from the original purpose/ goal type questions. Finding my true will does not seem ego driven per se and is in my opinion a more acceptable thing to do than attempt to gain superficial qualities of personality like I did. I will still think about this more though.

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login