possession technique

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
king
Neophyte

possession technique

Post#1 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:19 am

hey, first post.

I have been working the enochian system lately, mostly aetheric. My girlfriend wanted to try it out with me. i have always done solo work up until this point. But she is extremely clairovoyant and the trust is there. So we started with the earth of earth table (cbalt? Sorry for the spelling) usually I skry with a crystal ball or candle, but a friend and I wanted to try an ouija board. As my girl acted as scribe to get the feel down. Mostly gibberish came out as our results. So my girl and I wanted to try it this time she would work the planchette and I would scribe. Once again gibberish, then she kept getting the the feeling that the entity wanted to send her a message visually. i have read that the lower entities like to feed off of ones neural circuitry so I keep it bound to the planchette and make my offerings in a pyramid outside of the circle. i told her to keep it in the planchette for fear of having become unteathered from the triangle. Then she let it in. She started crying and felt an immense amount of sorrow. Then the ritual grounded out when she forced it out. There was no energy in the room as I gave it the license to depart and banished. We did some energy work afterwards and reported that it had no malicious intent just frustration.

She wants to do it again because she was on the brink of getting a clear message and this time she wants to allow it in again. I question it, seeing that these things are tricksters of sorts and I dont want an subconscious intent coming out and most of all her health and sanity. She said she could take it? And I believe her. I am wondering if I should put her in a triangle of art or keep her in thhe circle like dee and kelly did. We are in agreement of moving on to another entity but want to hear what our previous message was and pick up on a possible corrospondance. Is working with earth of earth elementals with a possession technique worth the risk?

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login