Liber Logaeth Question

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Wmckvr
Neophyte

Liber Logaeth Question

Post#1 » Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:17 pm

Hi,

I am trying to construct a copy of the Liber Logaeth. Has anyone here done this. I found the full text on an esoteric archives CD. They even had it in Enochian script. One book I read, however said I have to reverse the order of the lettering for all the tables and I'm noticing they didn't do that for the print out they gave me. Did you guys reverse the lettering on yours? I wqas taught Enochian was usually read from left to right like on the terrestrial tablets so I was confused by this. If you did reverse it, did you also reverse the lettering of the titles above the tables? Any tips on easily rotating the letters? Any tips at all. It's looking like a big project.

And as for the practice of Gebofal, am I right in thinking the angelic keys to open the tables are the same 18 keys that have been traditionally used to open the four terrestrial tablets plus the call of the 30 aethers? Or are they talking about a different set of keys?

Thanks,

Liam

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login