Prayer of Gabriel

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Coma of Loss
Philosophus

Prayer of Gabriel

Post#1 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:32 am

Said to "draw a net between the magician and the Devil" by Gabriel.

p. 162 Skinner edition, p. 24 TFR

Oratio.

Spiritu & mente dico,

Sit mihi verus orandi modus: nam bonitatem Dei Laudo: O, Iram Patris meritus sum, quia lumen ejus elongatur a me: Verum in nomine Christi remissionem delictorum meorum, & confirmationem in suo Sancto Spiritu exopto. Per te, Halleluja, resurgam, me accuso, me condemo: omnia male feci.

Omnia per te (Pater) sunt. Paratus esto exaudire. Oculos ad Cœlos Elevare nolo, egestatem quia mean nosti. Quid differes Domine, Cor meum in melius Confortere? Vivus & non mortuus sum: Igitur Credo in te. Exaude me Antidotum mihi Sanctum monstra, quia malum meum agnosco. Mitte mihi auxilium tuum de sede Majestatis tuæ: Et per Angelos bonos tuere me. Audi, Exaudi, O tu igitur Angelus meus adsis mihi. Defende me, nec crade Corpus & animam meam in manus inimicorum; meorum sed secundum magnam misericordiam Dei, (per potestatem tibi traditam) me protege, adsit mecum prudentia tua, quâ Diabolum & Sathanicam fraudem vincam. Adjuva me derelictum, Confirma me debilem, Cura me sanum, sana me ægrotum: Mihi esto spiritus super humanam sapientiam. Fac me fidelem Operatorem: Adduc tecum Angelos de Cœlis demissos Sanctos, qui me tecum in adversis tueantur & ab omni Custodiant malo, donec illa hora venerit, quam nemo evitare potest: Sustinuit anima mea in verbo ejus. Amen.

Translation: (not mine, found it on the net)

Prayer.

I speak in heart and mind,

Let this method of prayer be true to me: for I praise the goodness of God: O, I have deserved the wrath of the Father, because his light is far from me: Indeed, in the name of Christ, I long for a release from my failures, and a solidification in his Holy Spirit. Through you, Halleluja, I am accusing myself, I am condemning myself: I have done done everything wrong.

All things are through you, Father. Be ready to listen carefully. I do not wish to raise my eyes toward the heavens, because you know my poverty. Why, Lord, will you put aside strengthening my heart into something better? I am alive and not dead: Therefore I believe in you. Hear me well: Show me the cure that is precious to me, because I realize my fault. Send down your help to me from the seat of your greatness: And guard me through your Angels. Listen, listen carefully, O you, my Angel, assist me. Defend me, and do not betray my body and spirit into the hands of my enemies; but following God's great mercy, (through the power delivered to you) protect me, let your wisdom be with me, by which I shall conquer my Diabolical and Satanic offenses. Help me when I am lost, Strengthen me when I am weak, Take care of me when I am healthy, heal me when I am sick: Be for me the spirit above human wisdom. Make me your loyal Servant: Lead Holy Angels sent down from the Heavens with you, who supports me with you in troubles and may keep me safe from every evil, until that hour comes, which no one can avoid: My soul has held together in his word. Amen.
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein "Become such as you are, having learned what that is" - Pindar
http://center-of-nothing.blogspot.com

This topic has 10 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login