S+DOL

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Apla'T
Philosophus

S+DOL

Post#1 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:11 pm

I was meditating today on the SDA. Trying to learn the positions of the SOL+DOL (Raum, I believe your right about what we discussed, think how the ori-sa have ori consecrated to them over time... same with the planetary sciences) So i'm trying to meditate on them but still a bit under the weather, also upset about my work situation.

So up pops a name in my ear "beh ee geh ee ya"... And I assumed it was Beigia, SOL/Merc.... I keep working (I was adding attributions to my paper SDA for easier learning) when one of the voices thats popping up says "Take your time with it"... So I take a momentary break, and approach my job search from a diff. angle. Long story short, 30 minutes later I have an interview at a bar I had JUST applied to when I decided to take a break.

Stepping outside of my noramal routine to put in that application may have paid off. It would be the perfect job for me. In EVERY way.

SO, wish me luck, and thats a sort of ENOCHIAN SUCCESS STORY, even if I don't get the job, Begigia and Ilr were speaking with me (imo) and there were results!

Apla'T

EDIT:

just imagined this and decided to post it....

M/F Obatalas of light (SOL/DOL) mojuba
M/F Esu's of light (SOS/DOD) mojuba
...when someone says, “I am the only person who does initiations correctly.” From a traditional Ifa perspective there is no such thing as the correct way to do an initiation. The question is: how we do an initiation effectively?
~Fa`Lokun Fatunmbi

This topic has 2 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login