Slug of Air

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Vandimir
Neophyte

Slug of Air

Post#1 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:05 pm

Greetings, twenty some years ago I began exploring enochian. Resources were few, so we improvised. Our temple was in a basement that had cracks in the floor and in wet weather, it was messy. One day I went down to the temple and found that a slug had visited our Air tablet, leaving a nice slime trail behind. Aghast that the new tablets should be sullied, I quickly cleaned, banished, and re-painted the tablet. It's been many years since then, and I have occasionally wondered what would have happened if we had used the slug trail as a sigil and invoked the slug of Air. In trance I can go back to the time and place, but so far the vision has not been clear enough to actually see what the sigil would be. I know about what quadrants it would be in, and I may check out the governors who live there, to see if they know any slugs.
I realize this may be an odd topic, but I was just wondering if anyone else has had similar experiences.

Vandimir

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login