I have stuttering problem and contacted enochian angel

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Marius

I have stuttering problem and contacted enochian angel

Post#1 » Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:56 pm

Hey there everyone , i have been checking this forum for some years but it is only now I officially registered myself.I have had stuttering problem since childhood. Now I am an adult and it is affecting my career, in social events and emotionally. I can not develop my fullest potentiel because of this barrier.I have tried all therapy that exists.

I have read Lon Milo DuQuette book on enochian magic and practised it several times but still I can't seem to make contact with the enochian entities.My plan was to contact one of the serviant angels who according duquette is knowledgeable in medicine like ADRE and I even tried to contact the king BATAIVA.I have failed to make contact with the enochian entities.

my following question:

Is there anyone who is willing to ask one of the enochian entities about the cure for stuttering for the sake of doing a big positive change in another person's life ? I know , it sounds desperate , well I am :(

is there any other effective way which my problem can be solved ? e.g. a effective way to call upon an angel that is not EE like Micheal ?
It feels that I am stuck in a bubble which does not break.

This topic has 22 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login