My first enochian working

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Fiber
Neophyte

My first enochian working

Post#1 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:43 pm

First off, I'm open to criticism on this one. Actually, i'm hoping for some. It was my first attempt, and i'm not terribly disheartened by the fact that not much happened. I was more focused on the details of performing the ritual than i probably should have been, which i'm sure had a lot to do with it. I was a bit stumbly through the Enochian part itself.

Last night at about 1am, I tried to contact TDIM from the Tablet of the West, in hopes he could help me with conscious exit astral travel, and to generally get a feel for the energies. I chose him because he is of the Tablet of the West (which i figure, geographically, i'm West of where Dee was working) and because he's a servient angel of the western quadrangle, which according to TFR, carries things from place to place.

I started by reading Psalm 91 out loud. Following that, I did an LBRP (which felt pretty solid. I could feel the pents throughout the ritual). Afterward, i did a quick Rose-Cross ritual which felt...alright. Not as solid as the LBRP did, but still somewhat effective, i felt.

After that, I opened the Enochian portion by speaking the second key once in english, and then sorta....stumbled through a phonetic pronunciation in Enochian a couple of times.

Then, i vibrated and traced on the tablet the name of the elemental king 3 times or so, and asked him to grant me audience with his underlings. Didn't really sense any sort of presence.

Then, i traced and vibrated the names of the seniors, asking them to grant me audience with the angels in the tablet. Still no real feeling of presence.

Following that, I spoke out loud the 4th key once in english and a couple times in Enochian.

I then stated that i called upon TDIM by the name ETDIM a couple of times, and sat in front of my skrying mirror. Didn't get anything, but i'm not much of a skryer anyhow, so i moved on, and stated my request. Still no real sense of presence.

I thanked the entities (whether they were there or not) and gave license to depart. (not in a commanding way, but more telling them they could go now.)

I did no banishings afterward, as I wanted TDIM to stick around and work if he had showed up, or at least heard me.

The only possible feeling i got was a slight tingling throughout my body, but i've been sick with a cold for the last few days, so that might have been it. Or it might have been a side effect of the preliminary workings. I didn't really notice until this point.

I then laid in bed, "shut off" my body piece by piece, and waited. I was not able to achieve conscious exit, but this particular attempt is still noteworthy. Rather than falling asleep (which had been a recent problem in my attempts,) I was able to keep my mind awake through 2 or 3 periods of the "vibrations"... usually i can only get through one wave. Also, i was able to keep more calm than normal. I saw a couple short instances of lights flashing, nearly fell into what seemed like lucid dream, and then nothing.

Now, i plan on attempting this ritual again, as I feel it might be better with a little practice (more focus on the entities rather than the procedures) but i'm still up for any pointers.

Is it possible that the Rose-Cross ritual blocked out the EE's? Is this perhaps why I didn't feel a presence?

I think it's quite possible that i just didn't have enough focus on calling the entities. I was, truth be told, a little preoccupied with the order i was doing things in, the pronunciation of the calls, etc.

Any pointers for the next run would be greatly appreciated.

Also, it's great to be out of the armchair again :)

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login