Enochian banishing/purification ritual

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Coma of Loss
Philosophus

Enochian banishing/purification ritual

Post#1 » Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:39 pm

EDITED

I've used the LBRP as a ritual skeleton. DISCLAIMER: The forces invoked with this ritual are absolutely nothing like the ones in LBRP. Starting this practice may cause you feel like a river is flowing through your head as you enter the ee current.

This ritual places you in the center of the Great Table (and the enochian Universe). You can draw your own conclusions on what that means. ;)

Farzm bial madriax od gah niis bagle chiis ulcinin priazi casarm brin Moz a Iad.

"Raise your voice to heavens and the Holy Spirits will come to you for they are happy with those who have Joy in God".

(Do not take this as meaning pious or anything like that, it refers to invocation of the Divine Bliss of Union you must conjure from within).

(Kneel and touch the ground,say at your Ring)
EL (First)
IALPRG (Flame)
CABA-A (Governs the)
OLPIRT (Light)
PAID (Always)

In all quarters, show your Ring before opening the Veil and say: "Zirdo lu Maoffas soba ipam ul ipamis, casarma dorphal Qaa, od oi Iadnah Oiad (*) ds dlugam Cordziz." Opening of the Veil represents you moving aside the image you have created of the Watchtower and letting it's true essence come through.

"I am of the limitless One whose beginning is not and whose end cannot be, whom looks with gladness upon Creation, and this is the Knowledge of God that was given to Mankind."

(*) You could replace "oi Iadnah Oiad" with a compound word "Oiadnah" meaning "this is the Knowledge of God". The word is something I made up though, not original Dee enochian.

Say:

East:

ORO IBAH AOZPI - Imagine the Veil as red. Draw the Seal of the Table (T) on the Veil, imagine it as dark blue. Say "Lexarph, Comanan, Tabitom".

South:

MOR DIAL HCTGA - Imagine the Veil as white. Repeat above step.

West:

MPH ARSL GAIOL - Imagine the veil as green....

North:

OIP TEAA PDOCE - Imagine the veil as dark black....

The Invocation of the God Names (facing East the whole time):

(North)

ELDPRNA, torzu gohel rit od aqlo micalz Hoath Iaida micma adoian Mad.

"Arise in mercy sayeth the First, and with your power let the true worshipers of the Highest behold the face of your God."

EDLPRNA, Torzu gohel, od umadea Baltim torzulp od yrpoil caosg odquasb qting, od bliorax balit.

"Arise sayeth the First, and let the Strong Towers of Extreme Justice rise up and divide the earth and destroy the rotten, and comfort the Just."

(West)

RAAGIOS, Torzu gohel rit od aqlo micalz Hoath torzulp iaodaf.

"Arise in mercy sayeth the First, and with your power his servants rise up in the beginning."

RAAGIOL, Torzu gohel, od Baltim aqlo micalz eolis abaivonin orsba od oucho, od bliorax balit.

"Arise sayeth the First, and let the Fury of your power make your enemies drunken and confound them, and comfort the Just."

(South)

ICZHHCA, torzu gohel rit, od aqlo micalz Hoath yolcam plapli Iadnamad.

"Arise in mercy sayeth the First, and with your power his servants are brought forth as partakers in Undefiled Knowledge."

ICZHHCL, Torzu gohel, od Baltim aqlo micalz abaivonin codsih, od bliorax balit.

"Arise sayeth the First, and let the Fury of your power stir vexation in your enemies, and comfort the Just."

(East)

BATAIVA, Torzu gohel rit od aqlo micalz amgedpha Hoath Iaida.

"Arise in mercy sayeth the First, and with your power I begin anew as a true worshiper of the Highest."

BATAIVH, Torzu gohel, od vep Baltim mir abaivonin, od bliorax balit.

"Arise sayeth the First, and let the the flame of Fury torment your enemies, and comfort the just."

Bagle? geiad il. "For why? Because our lord is One."

(Raise your ring upwards)

EL
IALPRG
CABA-A
OLPIRT
PAID

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I highly recommend doing the 19 Day Working before starting with this, since the ee's and forces within them will be a lot more familiar to you then.

EDIT: You could also do the invocation of the God Names in N-W-S-E sequence. This would make more sense with the alchemical attributes of the Watchtowers, first going from higher to lower with the 12 Names of God and then back from lower to purer with the invocation. This will also make the ritual mimic the high-to-low-to-high structure of the ritual of Gebofal, where you open the Gates starting from the second highest moving to the lowest, then rise back to the Highest Gate at the end.

I've also personally started using the words "aqlo micalz" ="your power" instead of the references to the elements in the invocation of the God Names.

I usually combine this with first reading the first Key, and read my version of Dees Fundamental Obeisance (Geoffrey James, p.120) after this ritual. Then possibly work with the Servient Angels of the sub angles.
Last edited by Coma of Loss on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:24 am, edited 29 times in total.
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." - Albert Einstein "Become such as you are, having learned what that is" - Pindar
http://center-of-nothing.blogspot.com

This topic has 31 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login