O Zardoz - where art thou?

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
lordkrael

Post#1 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:41 pm

Many opinions . . .

Many theories . . .

Many suppositions . . .

Many whimsical statements proffered by long-time Enochian aspirants whose comments confound the increasingly intricately entangled Enochian gordian knot of compromised additions and revisions, resulting in a bastard-hybrid stew of hopelessly convoluted conundrums of paradoxes, enigmas and puzzles.

Insects madly flitting ever closer to the alluring and all-consuming fires of the Enochian Eldorado.

Having attempted and failed to develop a rapport with myriad Enochian aspirants throughout the last year, I have concluded that they are just as egotistical, critical, shortsighted and dogmatic as any of the other mainstream religious orthodox practitioners I have encountered during my 64-years!

Therefore I surmise that they are, as are the typical "muggle" men and women who infest terra, so stuck in their intellect and their ability to evaluate and calculate that they don't listen enough to move by revelation.

If a little knowledge is dangerous, where is the man who has so much as to be out of danger? .:Huxley:.

If a man will begin with certainties, he shall end in doubts;
but if he will be content to begin with doubts, he shall end in certainties. .:Francis Bacon:.

"Take note of the shape of my glyph, for it does bear resemblance to a hangman's gallows. Many an eager man has been tangled up in the noose of his own conceit. We are constantly amazed to see the fools and dolts who come to us in the guise of wise men" .:Lord Graph:.

:rofl

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login