a healing ritual (dee version)

Personal Encounters and Experiences with Enochian Entities.

Topic author
Avathar behemoth
Adeptus Major

a healing ritual (dee version)

Post#1 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:29 am

Yeah so i dont know whats happening online. But the source documents are being systematically rewritten by people who are using the GD version (or other derived versions even mixing the different derived versions as they please). The wrong version.
In short the GD version only produces vision and no practical results.

EDIT*******
of course i am not a medical professional. always follow the guidelines of the physician jadiejadiejah
this is mean not as a primary therapy but complimentary.
I do recommend you ask for a complete and total recovery without any lasting negative effects. And to inspire the physicians to be the best they can be with the best applicable knowledge, or if they dont posess that knowledge to find it.

Here is a ritual i devised because my aunt had cancer. She is healthy now. Of course with the help of her doctors.
Why air?
Because the original attributes of air was medicine. The later attribition to water... is false and made because of the elemental connection of water to healing by GD (but hey air, mercury also has that attribution)
Of course Enochian is known for reflecting the intent of the input. So in short you can say anything will present itself as a healing angel if called upon to be a healing angel. however i try to stick to the Dee original (which is kinda hard since the online docs keep getting farther off the original, some authors even mix the various non Dee versions... so confusion galore. And confusion is endemic in Enochian)

Why the earth tablet?
Because in fire matter is infused with divine spirit. In water the matter infused with divine spirit is separated from the not infused matter.
In earth the matter infused with divine spirit is organised in structures. In air this structure is incorporated in an amalgamation of structures.

So earth is where structure is formed, i thought that would be an appropriate characteristic.

Oh and a big thanks to philodox and the other mods for unbanning me :)

-----------------------------------------------
Call of the Tablet (4th call)
OTHIL LASDI BABAGE OD DORPHA GOHOL:
GCHISGE AVAVAGO CORMP PD, DS SONF VIV DIU? CASARMI OALI MAPM
SOBAM AG CORMPO CRIP L; CASARMG CROODZI CHIS OD UGEG; DS T CAPIMALI
CHIS CAPIMAON, OD LONSHIN CHIS TA LO CLA.
TORZU NOR QUASAHI OD F CAOSGA! BAGLE ZIR ENAY IAD DS I OD APILA DOOAIP QAAL
ZACAR OD ZAMRAN OBELISONG RESTEL AAI NOR MOLAP

Three Names of God
MOr dial hCtGa

Elemental King
iCzhiha

air of earth 10th call
CORAXO CHIS CORMP OD BLANS LUCAL AZIAZIOR PAEB SOBA LILONON CHIS VIRQ OP
OPHAN OD RACLIR MAASI BAGLE CAOSGI.
DS IALPON DOSIG OD BASGIM, OD OXEX DAZIZ SIATRIS OD SALBROX CINXIR FABOAN.
UNAL CHIS CONST DS DAOX COCASB OL OANIO YOR EORS MICAOLI OL OL
OD MATB COCASB PLOSI MOLUI DS PAGE LARAG, OM DROLN MATORB COCASB EMNA.
L PATRALX YOLCI MATB NOMIG MONONS OLORA GNAY ANGELARD: OHIO, OHIO, OHIO, OHIO, OHIO, OHIO, NOIB, OHIO CAOSGON!
BAGLE MADRID I, ZIROP, CHISO DRILPA!
NIISO! CRIP IP NIDALI!

God-name of 6 letters
God-name of 5 letters
angpoi
uNnax

Servient Angels

aira
ormn
rsni
iznr

State petition

Iad Gemeganza
-----------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Avathar behemoth on Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 6 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login