Release an innocent person from prison

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
mrsmerlin
Neophyte

Release an innocent person from prison

Post#1 » Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:06 am

My husband (recently married), who I have known since I was 12, has been wrongfully convicted for robbery crimes he did not commit and was given 30 years in a New York prison. As i read through the transcripts myself, you can blatantly see that it was a complete set up - police corruption and prosecutor misconduct - which occurs often in NY, especially in the hood'. During this time he was married to someone else and also going through other relationship conflicts. His mother was also doing work for him to win his case - gave him a bath, did something with a deer's tongue, made him chew some kind of root,etc. But to no avail he was still convicted. I was informed by a reader that a scorn female is working against him (the woman has a pot over his head is what he said) and that she did a crucifix spell on him. With all of the conflicts in his case, he should not have been convicted. No one said he did it but the police - the victims took the stand and never pointed him as the perpertrator. Now, 14 years later, he has been stabbed twice, jumped, beaten by officers while in prison and also, his health is also at risk. We hired a private investigator who also sees that they did a number on him (his own words) and we found newly discovered evidence - which is great. However, I want him released now. I need things to move a lot quicker than it is so that he can get the proper medical treatment and be free. What should I do? Oh and by the way - the officer was found guilty for wrongful arrest in another case years later and the prosecutor was also charged with falsely arrest someone for stealing his car. To my understanding the justice symbol has Lady Justice and one side and Lady Liberty on the other - should I be using those as part of a ritual or just go with Archangel Michael, Saint Peter, etc.? Please help Any suggestions?

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login