THE PRICE OF SPIRITUALITY : El Derecho

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
LUIGI VAMPA
Philosophus

THE PRICE OF SPIRITUALITY : El Derecho

Post#1 » Wed May 30, 2012 4:50 pm

... ( dont know how to even begin this thread )

how can someone even put a price on spirituality ? thats like paying the vatican or the pope for a garuanteed seat in heaven ? thats if you got it like that $$$ i mean do the gods the dieties the mpungos the santos the spirits even know what money is or care if we use it or make it ? i dont see it being important to them.

i over heard someone saying , better yet bragging about how they went to cuba and paid 10,000 dollars por la ceremonia de cuchio , first of all i dont know how they got that much money cash in to cuba with out a problem , but that amount is outrages ! your fundamentos are gonna go hungry cause you aint got 10g's , there out of there fucking mind , if im broke ass fuck how am i gonna work my ass off and put my own family on the back burner , to go give 10g's to some ragedy ass dude on a island ( with all due respect ) ?

some might say the atrs arent for everyone , yeah not for anyone broke.

This topic has 39 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login