Graveyard success talisman

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
sageof6paths
Zelator

Graveyard success talisman

Post#1 » Sat Jan 29, 2011 10:26 am

So a friend of mine wanted me to do some work for him.He had been caught with illegal parts for a fiream.I didn't know if i should use my altar of go to the cemetery.but in the end i chose the cemetery.
So i decided to petition an old lawyer spirit. I had learned about this persons brief history and his success in the courthouses in atlanta. He had an old grave in oakland cemetery.
So i went at nite and did my preliminary entering the threshold ritual and asking for protection. I began the ritual around 3 am.
Lit some blessed candles,sprayed some perfumes, lit some anointed incense. etc then asked the spirit to come towards the light and scents if it wanted to. :)

I did a simple coin divination and the results were positive after positive.
So it appeared as if the spirit was present, i asked it show its presents and at the moment i felt that prickly,sticky, spider web feeling over my face . the area just seem to radiate with energy.

So i asked the spirit via divinaition the best way to help my friend. he results was using the lawyers graveyard dirt in a special type of talisman. :P

I paid the spirit for its time and thanked it for not being an asshole, i walked backwards from the grave and paid my way out of the cemetery. and washed over my head with blessed water before returning home.
I consecrated the dirt and made the talisman, and lo and behold, my friends charges was dropped. it went for him having to serve jail time, to probation, to a fee to him getting his fucking gun back :twisted:
Freedom Or Death
"When i say Freedom or Death, I dont give a damn whether u give it to me or not, when i say Freedom or Death, i'm saying i'm taking Freedom or i'm taking your life."

This topic has 1 reply

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login