Cemetery Ritual

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
sageof6paths
Zelator

Cemetery Ritual

Post#1 » Sat May 15, 2010 1:06 pm

A preliminary ritual

Go to a cemetery,( make sure you leave 9 pennies or quarters or dollars .in the front of the cemetery threshold before walking in)
find the side of the cemetery where they have the real old graves. find a old tombstone prferably with a stone cross.
Get a feel for which grave calls to you.
bring 4 pennies for divination. ( if you do not have proper chamalongo shells)
2 heads 2 tails is a yes
3 tails or more is a definite no
3 heads and a tail is a maybe, if you get this ask agian and if you get the same. dont ask agian.
its about balance.

see if the spirit accepts you using this method.
if it does clean off the tombstone and offer it some rum ( good expensive rum) booze and some cigar
see if it excepts the offerings, talk to the spirit. communicate, make a connection.

after this walk out of the cemetery threshold backwards!

and make sure you leave some water in the front of your house before leaving to the cemetery and when you get back to the house pour the water over you head.

Note if you do this, be prepared to do it every 30 days from the first time for the rest of your life!!

rain, sleet, tornado you must go.

the spirits will test you, there is no turning back.
Freedom Or Death
"When i say Freedom or Death, I dont give a damn whether u give it to me or not, when i say Freedom or Death, i'm saying i'm taking Freedom or i'm taking your life."

This topic has 8 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login