The Spider and the Greeen Butterfly

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
SILVAANGEL

The Spider and the Greeen Butterfly

Post#1 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:44 pm

Hi, I am here to give my opionin of this bok by E.A. Koetting and baron Deprince.after wating for all most 2 month, I have to say this book was not worth the wait nor does it have enogh info on the vodun/santeria/macumba ect ect. the only thing worth reading in whole of the book is the method to charge florida water with color dye and putting next to a candle to charge it. this I will try with my exu, papalega/elegua. also what they say about the powder is true how some are fake it just more talc then anything else, it best to make your own with the help of the spirit's, that about all i can say that the book is good for. if you realy want a book's that read and show you vodun,santeria voodoo this book is not for you period..... try to go to your local botanica find a better one like Bantu Mayombe by Wilfredo Frenandez. if you dont have a good suply of bontaica in you area let me know, I will give a link to some good online botanica's site that have good deal's on supply and book's. no disrepect to the author E.A. Koetting and baron Deprince the way they work this system work for them and let be truthful magic, the spirit work's diffrent for everybody ,I sure some will find a good read and maybe some of the work will help them but for me. I have study this faith when I was 13 yr old with the help of my former vodun prist,santeria and many other with the help of some book's that are more complate with sysmbol of the loa and the chat, food,drink color ect ect that the loa like some of the. truly I was hoping alot form this book to show the world the beauty of santeria vodun from these author :cry: ....but I least there more book's out there I still need to get to find other orsisha,loa,exu to work with :D
Last edited by SILVAANGEL on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 33 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login