How to know if you're being "called" by the Loa?

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
ChampionOfWorlds
Practicus

How to know if you're being "called" by the Loa?

Post#1 » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:09 pm

I'm 16 years old, very recently started magick and find it amazing as I have amazing teachers who teach me, anyway, the point is, I have come across Voodoo, Haitan Voodoo in particular and I have even come across a Houngan Asogwe(i hope this is correct spelling) in the UK where I live. Out of all the traditions, i just feel attracted to Voodoo more than Santeria, Palo Myombe or some other ones and after looking at what I am, I really resonate well with a Loa known as "Ogoun", i understand that "Ogoun" is a deity in the ATR's and i really feel synchronistic in the similarities such. I don't know much but i dont know if the different ATR's cattegorize Ogoun with different things however from what I have read, Ogoun is associated with War which i love as I train in chinese kickboxing quite alot, truth which again I love as i will restore earth to it's beauty by changing various things in POLITICS which is what Ogoun is said to be associated with again and hunting is also somthing i have rediscovered to enjoy although hunting for items and things is enjoyable, thanks for your time and I will appreciate the responses :)
"The Adept raised their wand and pointed their sword at the devil and said, in the name of that which is MOST HIGH, of whom I am a devote servant, I command thee devil, you curl yourself up and act as my wheel until your debt is repaid to me!"

This topic has 25 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login