Unknown dead coming into dreams ?

Vodou, Palo Mayombe, Kimbanda, Umbanda, Candomble, Catimbo, 21 Divisions, Santeria, etc.

Topic author
Angelo
Adeptus Major

Unknown dead coming into dreams ?

Post#1 » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:52 am

Good afternoon,

I'm studying and practicing vaudou.

Something occured last night during a dream. Something which makes me wonder.

The dream by itself does not matter. All names below will be made up to keep the pricacy of the people involved.

To make it short, I was talking with David about Bob who is now in real life a successful artist. I used to know Bob when he was not famous and now he is a very famous artist where I live.

Anyway, I was then asking David if he knew how Bob got to become that famous.

- You think he's become sucessful with no help at all ? C'mon.. He got help from Harry. I mean.. he accepted some sexual favours from Harry and obviously that helped him a lot to have all doors opened...

In real life I know a guy named Harry working in that artistic field and who could help an artist like Bob. So in my dream I replied asking :

- You mean Harry Gilgood ?
- No, replied David. I'm talking about Harry Weinstein.
- Don't know him, I said.

And actually, I know no Harry Weinstein in real life.

At that exact moment I woke up. I looked at the clock : it was exaclty 3:03 am..

Since that in my vodou training I pay a lot of attention to my dreams, I immediatly grabbed my cellphone and typed "Harry Weinstein" in the google search engine.

I discovered that :

- Harry Weinstein does exist
- Harry Weinstein is working in the same artistic field than Bob and has a a position that could be helpful to Bob to become sucessful
- Harry Weinstein died last year

I was in shock by those discoveries !

Then I tried to see if I could find where that Harry Weinstein is buried (to give him a visit) but I discovered that unfortunately (for me) he's been incinerated.

I remained in my bed thinking for quite a bit. I wondered what was the meaning of this ? Why did that Harry Weinstein did come into my dreams (even in some undirect way) ?

Does he need help ? Is he around me for some times ? Was it a way to introduce himself to me ? What shall I do now ?

Thanks for your insights.
https://angelocartomancy.com/

This topic has 27 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login