A Full Thanks! to forum members

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

A Full Thanks! to forum members

Post#1 » Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:06 am

I found this forum not so long ago, then few months later I subscribed.
Here I found great wisdom and knowledge that guided me to finally (as I´m a dumb), to things I read and read since the previous century and never had a good understanding on all that was. Or better, I was missing on a guideline for lots and lots of pure information. And, because the subforums I noted (yes, I´m twice a dumb sometimes), I found that all that fantastic stuff at J.Peterson http://www.esotericarchives.com is very well organized, and to really read, not to look and the pictures only! (LOL). And then many great sites and blog all you have working on.
Since these days, just some two years ago, I found great people working, most from here or I found because the references all you give to other places.
Just to name some, sorry not writting all, but giving full thanks to Asterion, J.Peterson, Vovin, Raum215, BrotherButterball, Slater, BrotherM, Wanderer, Moloch, Silenciumetaurum, Rufus Opuns, Bailung, Aaron Leitch, ConjureMan Ali, Frater Yechidah, Rea, Frater Acher, Philodox, and all people I have know here.

The good news? Well, I´m still in that stupid war. But with the workings and the aprenticeship and the experiences I learned here, and the direct sugestions from all you, and the results of the great help from the planetary angels and spirits, I found the way and things are moving!

And the best: I moved to a new, bigger house. Now I have a decent room to magic only. This was an old dream.

Thanks to all you!

:bow :bow :bow

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login