The Path of the Rose - Pathworking with the Armadel.

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
Frater Synadelfos
Practicus

The Path of the Rose - Pathworking with the Armadel.

Post#1 » Mon Oct 01, 2012 5:10 am

OK, I have to admit I was sligthly sceptical about another angel workshop doing pathworking in good ol' Glastonbury, but I was asked to go along and try out the intense workshop. I was sceptical about this course because it departed from the evocational model, and I wasn's sure at what the aims of of this course were really...I am no longer a sceptic.

Sef Salem has set up an 8 week course based on the the Armadel. There were already a small group of regular attendees, and I was invited to come along under the very charity disguise of being someone that knows and works with angels. As such, we did five very potent pathworkings associated with the first five archangels in the grimoire, ending in an optional evocation of Michael.

The Armadel, (as you may know) is a grimoire that is dedicated/attributed to Uriel, and my scepticism completley melted when the tell-tail signs of his manifestation occurred; lights went on and off at key points in the invocation and pathworking and then blew as we fully came into contact with him. The phenomena continued throughout the evening, and the group quickly built up a very functional group mind, I was very impressed. The information we were getting form the angels was both concrete and useful.

Sef is intending to run this course again but over a long weekend. I very rarely do this, but I do heartily recommend this event and it’s creator. It is a great way of getting introduced to the angels of the Armadel and to network with other angelic magicians of all levels and abilities.

Sef himself is the co-founder of the Gentleman for Jupiter and his a great networker, so if you are looking for introductions to co-workers of the angelic and human variety, this course might be the place to begin.

Contact Sef on: 07815189748, you won’t be bored!

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login