Uriel for our friend Tim this weekend

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
Slater
Adeptus Exemptus

Uriel for our friend Tim this weekend

Post#1 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:41 am

At risk of embarrassing our friend BrotherButterball, (Tim) I'd like to propose a weekend of sending blessings his way.

As many of you know, Tim's been going through a rough patch to say the least and this idea was floated by a very compassionate member here. I think it's a great idea and it's for a great bloke who has gone out of his way many times to help a lot of people here.

Tim has many friends at EM and I'd like to call on as many of you as possible to send some blessings, positive healing energy, prayers or whatever it is you specialize in, Tim's way this weekend.

We're all in different timezones so if anyone wants to try to co-ordinate with others...go ahead.
There are many ways we can do this but what has been proposed is evoking Uriel specifically for the purpose of bringing some calmness in a time where everything seems to be fucked basically. That's what I'll be doing anyway.

Tim, I hope this isn't out of line mate...you've touched many of our lives here and opened up doors for many of us in ways you might not even realize. This is not meant to make you feel awkward or anything like that so I hope it doesn't....We're thinking of you mate and sincerely wish you well.

This topic has 14 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login