Tact & Diplomacy

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
Magus11
Adeptus Major

Tact & Diplomacy

Post#1 » Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 am

I think from time to time we can all get a little to heated in our discussions with others on this forum (Mods included) So I think it is worth while pointing out that because we are talking about our own personal opinions that at times we need to remind ourselves to use a bit more tact and diplomacy when responding to another's point of view

I say this because I think it is a shame that a couple of people lately have been inclined to leave the forum. Now whether this is due to misunderstanding or taking an issue raised to personally, is moot. But, could of been avoided if a little more tact and diplomacy was exorcised. Now this is not just to do with the people in the above example, but, is something that we all can be guilty of from time to time. Myself included.

This link raises some useful sugestions. http://www.siccg.com/articles/developtact.php

So lets all learn to get along nicely and respect each others opinions and beliefs please. :)
Quod superius est quod inferius et quod inferius est sicut quod superius ad perpetranda miracula rei unius

DEMON EST DEUS INVERSUS

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login