My Baby was Born!

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
WhiteRaven
Adeptus Exemptus

My Baby was Born!

Post#1 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:15 pm

My son was born today! His name is Evander. He is over 8.5 lbs! After my water broke, I had him in an hour with no medication. :shock:

I was 40 weeks and 4 days along.

Thank you all for your support and advice.

The 9 fold breath meditation worked wonderfully for pre labor and the beginning of real labor. I was impressed by how the pain significantly reduced as soon as I would begin it.

For the past week, I've been making offerings to Tawret and learning from her. I found her to be very friendly, easy to communicate with, and generous. I highly recommend her for children and pregnancy. I looked at her image the day before I went into labor and simply said "I really wish that my baby will be born tonight." I then explained my reasons. Of course, it would be physically impossible for it to happen that suddenly, especially if you understand the physical changes needed to allow birth. But that night I began consistent contractions 3 minutes apart. It stopped long enough for me to sleep that night peacefully and started back up in the afternoon. It progressed consistently and fast considering that I was at zero when I made my request (36 hours after I expressed my wish, my son was born). I couldn't be more appreciative!

Her favorite method to connect with me was through blessing and charging water I offered to her image. I felt strongly and clearly compelled to use it in baths and for tracing the sa onto myself and my belly. She will have a place in my home and my heart from now on.
Last edited by WhiteRaven on Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[Thoth] contrived...for Cronus the ensign of his royal power, having four eyes...and upon the shoulders four wings...But for the other gods there were two wings only to each upon his shoulders, to intimate that they flew under the control of Cronus.

This topic has 30 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login