Occult services

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
Elison
Practicus

Occult services

Post#1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:11 am

Hi, I'm new here. Me and my partner are offering services for those interested.

- Rituals for love matters or relationships
- Rituals for money or business
- Rituals for friendship
- Rituals for influence, dignities, respect, recognition, etc
- Rituals for spiritual ascent, no matter what it is
- Rituals for self-transformation, change, etc (whatever you want it to be)

We can also give bound spirits:

- Servitor spirits
- Elemental servitors
- Elemental kings
- Djinn spirits (any kind)
- Demonic familiars
- Demonic kings
- Angelic familiars
- Angels
- Gods (yes, you read it right)

All those for anything you want. Just say what kind of spirit you want and for what purpose and we'll bind it and send you the object, along with the name and instructions for working with the spirit. We can also bind known spirits, gods, angels, etc. We can also bind spirits directly to you.

Now a list of Specials:

- Outlines for high echelon Masonic and Elite rituals and practices
- Secret Words of Power for any purpose
- Mentorship in Masonic practices, Elite practices and other things. They consist of ancient practices that can be considered extinct, some practices that you can't really fit anywhere, because they have no name and are not part of any tradition, etc. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
- I can also invoke the Grand Architect of the Universe for anything, but if you request this, let it be something worthwhile, like setting a path for you, etc.

The price for any of the services is negotiable in private.

If anyone has questions, please post them below. You can also post reviews of my services here.

Also, I am willing to offer some free info on the Elite practices, to be verified, so people can attest the legitimacy of my services. Those interested to verify them, PM me.
Last edited by Elison on Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
I believe in one secret and ineffable Lord; and in one Star in the Company of Stars of whose fire we are created, and to which we shall return; and in one Father of Life, Mystery of Mystery, in His name AHYH!

This topic has 470 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login