Report this Nasty Shill for trying to make money on Jasmina's tragedy.

Announcements, Information and Site Suggestions.

Topic author
Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Report this Nasty Shill for trying to make money on Jasmina's tragedy.

Post#1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:58 am

I truly never thought I would ever want to Deplatform anyone.

But Ἠώς made me aware of this video, where this cunt is attacking Jasmina's (MeaCulpa) daughter

Trying to get more views on YouTube by turning a tragedy into a circus.

This "Wayward Witch" has created many videos attacking Jasmina. But the latest round is the last straw, attacking Mia, the last surviving member of the family. A 16 year old girl who lost her parents and her younger sister, and now this bitch is using it to try to get more views on YouTube.

Please, report this video so we can get it taken down. I am disgusted, I am sad, I cannot even begin to understand the pain that Mia is going through. And for this disgusting cunt to blame her for the fire, to use her to try to build an audience, I hope this "Wayward Witch" burns in hell.

Up until now I have always been a rabid Free Speecher. I always thought that no one should ever be deplatformed.

But I finally have found someone who needs to go away. Report this bitch. And any who feel like doing anything more, throw it at her.

I am livid.

https://youtu.be/D9lXhAEoYtk
Cheers,

Provenant

=========================
Ars non fortuna

This topic has 20 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login

Return to “Announcements”