Working with Arzel correctly

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

Working with Arzel correctly

Post#1 » Sun Oct 06, 2013 8:13 pm

Hi,

I've been doing NAP daily, but I've been having trouble invoking Arzel. I don't feel his presence, and so far he's only appeared twice in my mind during the meditation part. The first time he introduced himself to me, shook my hand, and immediately started healing my right hand and arm. He seemed to be friendly, very down to earth and focused.

He did appear again last night and told me I need to learn how to pronounce his name correctly. I had been pronouncing it as AH-ZELL up to then, but tonight I read on this forum that his name is pronounced as AH-ZALE, so I tried pronouncing it like that. He didn't appear despite having called his name several times, and praying to him with my request for his help with my objective.

I finished the working, and wondered why I find it so difficult to work with Shadai El Chai when Arzel popped in and told me I need to learn how to call him correctly first.

So that's my question, how do you guys work with Arzel to ensure success?

Cheers.

johnblend
Philosophus

Re: Working with Arzel correctly

Post#2 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:39 am

I had been pronouncing it as AH-ZELL up to then, but tonight I read on this forum that his name is pronounced as AH-ZALE,

You do notice that there is an R in the Name?

I vibrate it AR-ZALE , the z like zimmer or zorro and Ale like the beer.

Lilith Lionheart
Practicus

Post#3 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 3:44 am

I also just started out working with NAP.
As far as I read in the forum as long as you put some effort into the pronunciation they will appreciate it even if you make some mistakes. I suppose this will be applicable for vibrating/not vibrating issues too.
English is not my native language but I don't see any sense in translating everything so I work in English and try to pronounce the words as precise as possible.
https://chaoswitchbabalon.com
A sanctuary for exchanging thoughts about and experiences with magick and witchcraft.

The Capturing God
Neophyte

Post#4 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:36 am

how do you pronounce ankar ?

is it like hanger ?

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:49 am

silverfirefly wrote:
He did appear again last night and told me I need to learn how to pronounce his name correctly. I had been pronouncing it as AH-ZELL up to then, but tonight I read on this forum that his name is pronounced as AH-ZALE, so I tried pronouncing it like that. He didn't appear despite having called his name several times, and praying to him with my request for his help with my objective.

Cheers.

.Where did u find the name of Arzel being mentioned to be pronounced as AH-ZELL or AH-ZALLE? Why do u pronounce H instead of R?
U could be calling a totally different spirit.
I pronounce it as a mantra 3 x.Like AAAAAAA-RRR-ZZZ-EEEEEEEEEE-LL
A -like AAAAArtist
R-like RRRRRight
E like EEEEnd
I hope I was clear.
good luck

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

Post#6 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:55 am

Thanks.

Okay it seems there are different opinions about the pronunciation.

So I should vibrate Arzel as ARRRRZAAALE or ARRRZEEEEL?

@nox I can't remember which thread it was but I'm sure it was somewhere in this forum.

Does anyone know what Arzel normally looks like? When I saw him, he looked a bit elvish in the face (without the pointy ears) with long blond hair.

I normally face East when calling him, but I'm not sure if I should call him as if I'm calling to someone in another room, or should I say his name as if he's already in front of me.

@The Capturing God, I vibrate it like it's spelled. Not sure if that's correct either.

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#7 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:00 am

silverfirefly wrote:Thanks.

Okay it seems there are different opinions about the pronunciation.

So I should vibrate Arzel as ARRRRZAAALE or ARRRZEEEEL?

@nox I can't remember which thread it was but I'm sure it was somewhere in this forum.

Does anyone know what Arzel normally looks like? When I saw him, he looked a bit elvish in the face (without the pointy ears) with long blond hair.

I normally face East when calling him, but I'm not sure if I should call him as if I'm calling to someone in another room, or should I say his name as if he's already in front of me.

@The Capturing God, I vibrate it like it's spelled. Not sure if that's correct either.

Try booth see which one will work better for u.

I can t remember either...

Topic author
silverfirefly
Zelator

Post#8 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:32 am

Gonna try ARRR-ZEEELL tonight, see if it works. ;)

The Capturing God
Neophyte

Post#9 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:51 am

nox wrote:
silverfirefly wrote:

Cheers.

.Where did u find the name of Arzel being mentioned to be pronounced as AH-ZELL or AH-ZALLE? Why do u pronounce H instead of R?
U could be calling a totally different spirit.
I pronounce it as a mantra 3 x.Like AAAAAAA-RRR-ZZZ-EEEEEEEEEE-LL
A -like AAAAArtist
R-like RRRRRight
E like EEEEnd
I hope I was clear.
good luck

and z like ?

nox
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Tue Oct 08, 2013 3:27 pm

The Capturing God wrote: