The Sigil of Elubatel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Re: The Sigil of Elubatel

Post#21 » Wed May 20, 2009 8:20 am

Gordon Finn wrote:Since I know there were things the dweller represented that I wasn't conscious of, I'm now waiting to see how other parts of my life unfold.

If you guys want another apparent side effect of this working, for a while now, I've had this sudden high feeling, the main thrust of it coming from my heart chakra. It's also making me a tad sleepy.

Madmartigen
Practicus

Post#22 » Tue May 18, 2010 4:57 am

splfr wrote:I used a purple, 7 day candle, anointed with virgin olive oil and with his seal drawn on it, then I did the NAP ritual for him, and then I skryed to his seal, when it was open I made my request in a very solemn and respectful way, thanking him for his help. I left the seal below the candle and the following day took it with me. Yes, I asked him to charge it during the ritual, while it was left under the candle.

Hi splfr

By "I did the NAP ritual for him" do you mean Point-A ritual, or the whole routine including Chant for Success?

Best

M.

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#23 » Fri May 21, 2010 8:59 pm

Ahoy , im sure i saw a seal that Brother M also got from Elubatel here somewhere, have they ever been used as a combination or a 2 sided talisman.
Axeezo

fratersd
Philosophus

Post#24 » Fri May 21, 2010 9:19 pm

Vovin wrote:
Is it an 'Elubatel and Vovin' specific sigil or an 'elubatel only' sigil?

Well if you try and conjure me into a triangle with this sigil I doubt it will work. :)

I laughed for 5 minutes when I read this!
Flectere si nequeo superos, Achaeronta movebo!

splfr
Practicus

Post#25 » Sun May 23, 2010 3:55 am

Madmartigen wrote:[
Hi splfr

By "I did the NAP ritual for him" do you mean Point-A ritual, or the whole routine including Chant for Success?

Best

M.

Sorry for my late reply Madmartigen, I didn't check the site for quite a while, what I did was the whole routine including the Chant.

SPL

Madmartigen
Practicus

Post#26 » Sun May 23, 2010 5:30 am

I see, thanks a lot. I found your original post quite inspiring, so I tested it out already.

Best

M.

Noone
Practicus

Post#27 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:55 pm

/
Last edited by Noone on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By using any of the knowledge.

You are laid under a binding geas to use it for constructive magic working for the liberation of the universe.

Otherwise you WILL be surrounded by happieness and thus neutralizing the evil!

axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Post#28 » Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:01 pm

Would like to hear of your methods, the new ritual posted by looks interesting

philodox
Dominus
Dominus

Post#29 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:04 am

Noone wrote:So do we have two different sigils from scrying? I have seen and used Vovins. It works extremely well.

I also have one that I use. Obtained from a gut feeling and a sketch of tree branches when I first started working with Elubatel, not traditional scrying.

These symbols are to focus our intent, so anything should work as long as it has meaning to you.
Hic nominabit Spiritus quos volet, cuiuscunq ordinis sunt.

Noone
Practicus

Post#30 » Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:13 am

/
Last edited by Noone on Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By using any of the knowledge.

You are laid under a binding geas to use it for constructive magic working for the liberation of the universe.

Otherwise you WILL be surrounded by happieness and thus neutralizing the evil!