What is best ritual for own business success?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

What is best ritual for own business success?

Post#1 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 9:40 pm

Hello,

I have some months reading the Miracle of New Avatar book but still I am not getting at least a little result :?

Of course I believe that NAP is a powerful kind of Magick, maybe is not the most powerful, fast and effective but I think that is powerful for beginners in the Magick.

Then my question is the next?

Which is the best ritual to get own business success?

And/or which is the best Genius to request get own business success?

(It will be nice that please include the Chapter number when will I can search the ritual and/or genius that you recommend me)

I mean exactly increase the average of sales per day, income, boost the influx of people (customers that buy the products of my business) that visit my Own Business.

For example if my business get an income of $200 dollars per day, then I want that my business increase the income about $1000 dollars per day or of course more.

The kind of business that I want to improve is a store that sale tangible products.

It is a store that work with retail sales and wholesales.

But mainly work with retail sales.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards

Lilith Lionheart
Practicus

Re: What is best ritual for own business success?

Post#2 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:36 am

What did you try so far? Which entity did you work with?
I believe that you get out what you invest, meaning do some research, try rituals, keep a diary, change parameters that did not work out and then ask others.
https://chaoswitchbabalon.com
A sanctuary for exchanging thoughts about and experiences with magick and witchcraft.

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#3 » Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:56 pm

Lilith Lionheart wrote:What did you try so far? Which entity did you work with?
I believe that you get out what you invest, meaning do some research, try rituals, keep a diary, change parameters that did not work out and then ask others.

How do you know that I had not researching before I did the question? :thinking

I have some months reading ''The Miracle of New Avatar Power'' and I work 7 days focused in each Specific Ritual, invocation, etc.

And also I have some months doing my best to learn and work with Magick.

But the Magick until today had not worked with me.

I worked with Nitika, Labezerin, invoking my magic mentor, trying Central Pillar Ritual with Planet Sun.

Then, can you answer my questions?

Can you suggest me specifically, what can I do related with my questions?

also can anyone help me with their opinions?

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#4 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:10 am

The book doesnt tell you but Arzel works wonders when invoked. I skip the first part of the relaxation I just meditate and invoke Arzel just like the other spirits, invoke him saying the chant 3xs. Then Nitika.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#5 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:51 am

summerland wrote:The book doesnt tell you but Arzel works wonders when invoked. I skip the first part of the relaxation I just meditate and invoke Arzel just like the other spirits, invoke him saying the chant 3xs. Then Nitika.

Hello summerland,

Let me see if I understand:

1. Meditate (what kind of meditation do you recommend me and how long time before invoke Arzel?)

2. Does the invokation for Arzel (3 times) are the words before finish Point A of 15 minutes Nap Relaxation?

3. How many times Nitika invocation?

can help to get faster and more powerful results work with rituals, invocations more times everyday?

Thank you

Best Regards

P.S: I am a begginer and until today I had not get results in my Magick attempts.

summerland
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#6 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:33 am

Banish (or use the uncrossing in the book)
Put yourself in a meditative mind
invoke Arzel....'" I am beginning the new avatar ritual....etc... "skip the middle..." I call on thee Mighty Arzel...etc.... "repeat 3xs.
Do center/middle pillar/fountain
Bornless One
Nitika chant say 3xs
License to depart
come back

I would not do this more than once a day. Once you get familiar with spirits you dont do everyday.
"Ni neart go cur le cheile "

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#7 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:28 am

summerland wrote:Banish (or use the uncrossing in the book)
Put yourself in a meditative mind
invoke Arzel....'" I am beginning the new avatar ritual....etc... "skip the middle..." I call on thee Mighty Arzel...etc.... "repeat 3xs.
Do center/middle pillar/fountain
Bornless One
Nitika chant say 3xs
License to depart
come back

I would not do this more than once a day. Once you get familiar with spirits you dont do everyday.

Ok then I will do the next:

1. Uncrossing Ritual to Banish Evil Influences from any source (Chapter 3 Page 79)

2. Meditate

3. invoke Arzel....'"I am beginning the new avatar ritual....etc... (1 time) and after directly ''I call on thee Mighty Arzel...etc.... " (3 times)

4. Do Central Pillar Ritual to Perform Miracles (Chapter 7 Page 144)

- Which Chapter and page is Middle Pillar Ritual?

- The New Avatar Fountain Power Fountain Ritual (Chapter 7 Page 141)

5. Is this ''Bornless One'' Invocation to Strenghten the Fountain of your New Avatar Power(Chapter 7 Page 142)

6. Incantation For Money [Nitika] (Chapter 2 Page 52)

7. Which is License to Depart?

8. Which is Come Back?

Thank you

Best Regards

P.S: Does Arzel know what I want?

Or I have to say Arzel what is my desire?

Which is the moment to ask my desire to Arzel.

Lilith Lionheart
Practicus

Post#8 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:26 am

Sorry, I did not want to offend you. But if somebody asks for chapters of a book h/she already spent several months with I suspect something. Maybe my reply was too harsh.
https://chaoswitchbabalon.com
A sanctuary for exchanging thoughts about and experiences with magick and witchcraft.

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#9 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:47 am

Lilith Lionheart wrote:Sorry, I did not want to offend you. But if somebody asks for chapters of a book h/she already spent several months with I suspect something. Maybe my reply was too harsh.

It is ok, not problem.

About your suspect that I didn't read ''The Miracle of New Avatar Power'', I want to clarify you that first of all that I never had success with Magick, I am trying to learn and understand about Magick to get success.

Second I don't know the content of all the book and of course also ''The Miracle of New Avatar Power'' is not the unique book that I read in my life.

Then is impossible that I remember all the spells and the Chapters, but anyway I remember some spells and Chapters.

Your reply was harsh, but not problem is fine because maybe that's your way of help.

Although of course I prefer a more patient and explicit way to receive help.

Thank you for your first suggestions ''try rituals, keep a diary, change parameters that did not work.''

I will keep in mind like a feedback in my learning about Magick.

mrblack
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:48 pm

@OP

in a practical sense of things, you should see where the weakness in your
business is, and boost it w/ magick - not hope that magick rewrite the universe
so that you'll get more customers.

for example, have you really looked at your business model, and have you had
someone else look at it - to avoid bias. once you find the cons, then do some
research on how NAP can help - then apply it.