What is best ritual for own business success?

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

uiel
Practicus

Re: What is best ritual for own business success?

Post#21 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:19 am

Which is the best or more powerful Magick to get fast and great results?

I think it is now a kind of spell begging. And i do not know an answer for that question.

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#22 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:36 am

magicbeli

Just a quick check shows that virtually all of your posts are in this thread, and almost all ask the same question: What's the best spell to make my business succeed?!

Every response you've given so far in this thread to anyone's suggestions is along the lines of "Thanks, But ... What's the best spell to fix my business?"

It's a one note answer that seems to point toward your main reason for being here is to get help in magically fixing your business, not learning magick.

And, if that's the only reason you're here, then why not just hire someone to conjure for you? Going by your answers to others in this thread who've suggested revisiting your business plan, etc ... It sounds like you're up against it in your business, unfortunately by the time you learn the ins and outs to make anything at all happen in the real world via magic, your business is likely to be toast.

If you're only real interest in magick is as a strategy to fix your business, then a conjurer for hire is likely to get results far superior to anything you're going to produce, especially as your focus isn't really on the work, but the result. Trying to learn magick only for the purpose of "getting something from it" isn't generally very successful. It's likely to be extremely frustrating for you. So, you might just search for a practitioner, and then fix your business. Once you've gotten your affairs in order, if you still want to learn magick, then you might be more successful with it, able to do it with a clearer head. There are plenty of sorcerers for hire. Many right here on EM. I think you've even been answered by one that takes clients.

As a serial entrepreneur who's been successfully self-employed for over 25 years ... In answer to your question about what's the best ritual for business success? Get up in the morning, go to work, constantly produce outstanding value for your customers at a lower cost to them than your competitors, then get up the next morning and do it again. The earlier you start this ritual everyday, and the more vigorously you work it, the more your business will succeed ... like magic.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#23 » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:52 pm

uiel wrote:
For sure you have to say what you want.

They don't use thelepaty.
Write short and clear what you want. And tell.
This is the main point: what to ask and "how to" ask. With no harm for sure, or you can get costumers to see you broken leg. ;)

I didn't know, then Arzel can not hear the human voice? :o

But, can read the request in a piece of paper? :)

Can you suggest me please how is the correct way to ask a specific desire?

Thank you

Best Regards

uiel wrote:I edited it.
I say to use your voice.
For sure you can write, this helps to create a specific and clear request.

Ok then I will continue trying to talk with my voice and also write to Arzel.

But one thing I don't understand well.

How will I get the comunication in this case with Arzel?

Will can I hear his voice?

uiel wrote:
Which is the best or more powerful Magick to get fast and great results?

I think it is now a kind of spell begging. And i do not know an answer for that question.

Begging spell :thinking

Does it really exist or is a joke?

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#24 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:45 am

provenant wrote:Just a quick check shows that virtually all of your posts are in this thread, and almost all ask the same question: What's the best spell to make my business succeed?!

Every response you've given so far in this thread to anyone's suggestions is along the lines of "Thanks, But ... What's the best spell to fix my business?"

It's a one note answer that seems to point toward your main reason for being here is to get help in magically fixing your business, not learning magick.

And, if that's the only reason you're here, then why not just hire someone to conjure for you? Going by your answers to others in this thread who've suggested revisiting your business plan, etc ... It sounds like you're up against it in your business, unfortunately by the time you learn the ins and outs to make anything at all happen in the real world via magic, your business is likely to be toast.

If you're only real interest in magick is as a strategy to fix your business, then a conjurer for hire is likely to get results far superior to anything you're going to produce, especially as your focus isn't really on the work, but the result. Trying to learn magick only for the purpose of "getting something from it" isn't generally very successful. It's likely to be extremely frustrating for you. So, you might just search for a practitioner, and then fix your business. Once you've gotten your affairs in order, if you still want to learn magick, then you might be more successful with it, able to do it with a clearer head. There are plenty of sorcerers for hire. Many right here on EM. I think you've even been answered by one that takes clients.

As a serial entrepreneur who's been successfully self-employed for over 25 years ... In answer to your question about what's the best ritual for business success? Get up in the morning, go to work, constantly produce outstanding value for your customers at a lower cost to them than your competitors, then get up the next morning and do it again. The earlier you start this ritual everyday, and the more vigorously you work it, the more your business will succeed ... like magic.

provenant, of course all my posts about this ''thread'' are in this ''thread'' because I am answering the comments of each one of the forum members. :thinking

You´re wrong the main reason because I am subscribed in this forum is not to fix my business.

The main reason is because I want to learn Magick.

But think a little bit and you will can understand that the Magick is for help to make changes to the own reality, to improve the good fortune, the good luck, to get help of ''Mystical Forces''.

What is wrong to want help boost my business with Magick?

I want to learn Magick for a lot of desires that I want to reach.

But logically is not possible to search Magick specifically in this thread for all my desires.

Boost my business is only one of a lot of desires that I have.

Also if this forum is for talk about Magick, then you will can understand that I am not searching an answer that suggest me work about the ''Logistics, Administration, Relationship with the Customers, Marketing, Strategy, etc., of my business

I am searching an answer that help me to learn and understand more about Magick

Because I understand a little bit about Magick but actually I am not getting results with the Magick.

But I believe in Magick and due that reason I am trying to get answers that really help me to clear my doubts.

You are saying that I am trying Magic for "getting something from it".

Then say me, why some people practice Magick?

Why do you practice Magick?

Be sincere with you.

Can you really say me that you don't practice Magick to get modifications in you own reality?

About that you are a ''serial entrepreneur who's been successfully self-employed for over 25 years'' sincerely congratulations.

But I have another question for you,

How do you know that I don't Get up in the morning, that I am not going to work, that I am not constantly produce outstanding value for my customers at a lower cost to them than my competitors?

Truly thank you for your suggestion because is good but not have relation with the power of Magick.

Your strategy talk about Administration and hard work.

And like I commented you in this answer.

I am not searching an answer about ''Logistics, Administration, Relationship with the Customers, Marketing, Strategy, etc., of my business.

I am not searching an answer that talk completely outside and that not show that really believe in the power of Magick to achieve any goal.

Best Regards[/quote]

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#25 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:27 am

Well then Magicbelli ... why don't you start suggesting your own ideas? Troubleshooting a strategy, magickal or mundane is much different than answering a constant "what spell do I use to make it work?".

If you've really been practicing, then you should know by now, it's not the ritual ... it's the worker

Though you might get help from a spirit, or focus your will with a sigil, or get an angel to answer a call ... It's only if YOU can get it to work. There's no magick fairy dust, or amazing string of words that will make your business succeed. There are methods of magick that work better for some than others, there are different paths for different magicians. But it's the woman, or man that utilizes those methods that makes the magick work.

Similar to music ... I can hand you all the sheet music in various styles of music in the world, but if you can't play the instrument, it doesn't matter whether I give you Country, HipHop, BeBop, or Classical ... it'll all sound like shit. But, if you have the basic skills then you can pick which style resonates with you and be successful playing a tune.

Unfortunately there is NO spell that we can give you that will make your business succeed. And, while yes I utilize magick in business, I didn't develop those skills FOR business, I was on this path long before I went to work.

And, yes, asking over and over for a spell that will make your business a success is spell begging.

As far as what you think was just mundane business advice? Well, I think of my daily business ritual as magick ... getting up in the morning and doing the work with will and intent is no less magical than sitting in a lotus position thanking mighty Arzel in the East for the opportunity to employ Nitika to bring me some cash. I can conjure with my everyday work just as magickally as I can call the quarters in a consecrated circle.

It is what you put into it. Not the words, or the funny squiggles, the fancy knives or the dusty old books written half in latin that promise to call down the very angels of creation ...

It's YOU. (or me ... whomever is working)

I did not mean in anyway to question your work ethic with regard to your business. I should have put it this way: Business IS a ritual and money flows like spirit. And, if you are not at a place where your magick effects reality, then no spell cast by you is going to change your business. But hammering at trying more and different spells, driving yourself and us crazy asking for new and "better" ones that "work" is only going to cause you frustration.

Practice magick for it's own sake. If you know magick works, and are set that magick is a solution to your problem, and aren't getting results, and need those results faster than you are learning ... then have someone better than you work the magick. I have utilized others before. Why not? I don't limit myself to just what I can do by myself. Otherwise I'd have a home full of really ugly furniture, and no TV (I'm for shit at electronics.)

Magick isn't magic. There's no *poof* and you win, because you got the right secret sauce. It's work, just like work.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Topic author
magicbeli
Zelator

Post#26 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 6:47 am

provenant wrote:Well then Magicbelli ... why don't you start suggesting your own ideas? Troubleshooting a strategy, magickal or mundane is much different than answering a constant "what spell do I use to make it work?".

If you've really been practicing, then you should know by now, it's not the ritual ... it's the worker

Though you might get help from a spirit, or focus your will with a sigil, or get an angel to answer a call ... It's only if YOU can get it to work. There's no magick fairy dust, or amazing string of words that will make your business succeed. There are methods of magick that work better for some than others, there are different paths for different magicians. But it's the woman, or man that utilizes those methods that makes the magick work.

Similar to music ... I can hand you all the sheet music in various styles of music in the world, but if you can't play the instrument, it doesn't matter whether I give you Country, HipHop, BeBop, or Classical ... it'll all sound like shit. But, if you have the basic skills then you can pick which style resonates with you and be successful playing a tune.

Unfortunately there is NO spell that we can give you that will make your business succeed. And, while yes I utilize magick in business, I didn't develop those skills FOR business, I was on this path long before I went to work.

And, yes, asking over and over for a spell that will make your business a success is spell begging.

As far as what you think was just mundane business advice? Well, I think of my daily business ritual as magick ... getting up in the morning and doing the work with will and intent is no less magical than sitting in a lotus position thanking mighty Arzel in the East for the opportunity to employ Nitika to bring me some cash. I can conjure with my everyday work just as magickally as I can call the quarters in a consecrated circle.

It is what you put into it. Not the words, or the funny squiggles, the fancy knives or the dusty old books written half in latin that promise to call down the very angels of creation ...

It's YOU. (or me ... whomever is working)

I did not mean in anyway to question your work ethic with regard to your business. I should have put it this way: Business IS a ritual and money flows like spirit. And, if you are not at a place where your magick effects reality, then no spell cast by you is going to change your business. But hammering at trying more and different spells, driving yourself and us crazy asking for new and "better" ones that "work" is only going to cause you frustration.

Practice magick for it's own sake. If you know magick works, and are set that magick is a solution to your problem, and aren't getting results, and need those results faster than you are learning ... then have someone better than you work the magick. I have utilized others before. Why not? I don't limit myself to just what I can do by myself. Otherwise I'd have a home full of really ugly furniture, and no TV (I'm for shit at electronics.)

Magick isn't magic. There's no *poof* and you win, because you got the right secret sauce. It's work, just like work.

provenant, I don't suggest my ideas because I opened this thread to ask questions not to give suggestions.

I will give suggestions when I will give my opinion in a threaf opened by another forum user.

Like I said in this thread, it is not enough that a business owner work with a lot of mundane strategies being a hard worker that work 24 hourse everyday.

It is indispensable to have a high level of good fortune, good luck to get that the own business boost the sales, the income, the earnings.

A business need a high influx of people, visitors, customer to get boost a lot the sales.

I see then ''spell begging'' was a joke of the other user like I thought :thinking

If I ask over and over is because any person in the world have a different way to think then reading different opinions help a lot to learn more about specific topic.

Otherwise I had not get yet an answer for my question (at least an answer focused in Magick, the answer that I am searching in a forum focused in Magick).

About search for a person more skilled in Magick is not a bad idea, but really I prefer to do the Magick by myself and to get do Magick by myself I need to learn and understand more about Magick procedures, rituals, invocations, fillings, benefits, risks, etc.

I have a lot of knowledge about Administration, Logistics, strategics and more in business.

Just a question:

Are you a skilled Magician?

Did you get results with Magick to reach some of your personal desires?

Do you use a little bit or a lot the Magick to get fulfill desires that of course without Magick will be impossible?

(Because some own desires are impossible to get not matter how many times you try, what you do by yourself to get it.)

(Only can be reached by the destiny.)

(Magick is to manipulate the own reality at least partially.)

I ask because I feel that you don't believe really in Magick, I feel that you avoid Magick.

I feel that you think that only the hard work, the mundane actions are the solution to get success.

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#27 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:24 am

Magicbelli:

Surely you work in the trade. Your arguments are insistent and repetitive, despite all good answers you received from Provenant and others. You ignored at all and is being even rude with the atention you received.
You do not read or hear the answers because you already have a ready reply.

You looks like a typical used car salesman who only thinks about how to get the customer's money trying to sell that wonderful 1985 Chevy dripping oil.

See, you are questioning even the most basic rules of the forum, as if you were someone very important.

Magic "for help others"? Bullshit. You used this words as a salesman but is boring and insistent asking for "success, success, money, money..."

No one here will make the role of a sweetie "Mom" that move her hand over your head if you do not do your part.

See: the comments you are receiving are a complete classroom on basic needed skills. All we are talking is needed. I will repeat: all we are talking to is needed. You won't do nothing in magic if you don't do the basics for yourself.

When you ignored the advice for neophytes and also quoted a rate of 95% beginner, I can change this to something more real : imagine a ladder with 95 steps. But you barely is on the first step.
The vast majority are on 10-20. Very few reach 50, and a rare reach 95. Surely one among thousands. And yet, each new step just means a whole new knowledge to be learned and practiced.

Someone already said in another thread, this forum is the equivalent of a group of higher-graduates with various specializations.
You are on the first day of kindergarten and moreover, you ask even "what page of the book"!!! Are you kidding?
We not!
We must read for you?

Hey, if this is not your area, ask for a professional. You WON'T have the results you desire without all the effort needed. This means: years and years and years of discipline and practice.

I'm sure you have not read the NAP book from beginning to end and even more sure that you have not practiced and learned the exercises needed for the invocation that there are suggested. It's useless to go straight to the page "N" and try to read the ritual without having learned the necessary steps, such as concentration, etc. That must be done a lot of times.

What will you ask next? How to light a candle ? :toss

So it's obvious, it is absolutely certain that you will have difficulties and some things will not work (or all). This is part of learning too.

But the only thing you keep repeating is "and did not work".

What did not work??? What you did? How? What happened?
And without considering your business plan how do you will know if there was any change ? For example, maybe you had 5% to 10% improvement, but are dissatisfied because you want immediate 2000% improvement. In such example, the ritual worked. And for a beginner, is a lot.

Nobody has big miraculous results at start. Even if you go to learn how to do magic for a circus, will quickly discover that you need a lot of training before you try anything.

You have no idea what magic is. This is no newage or mystic hippie talk. Nor have the lesser idea who really was Hermes Trismegistus or high magic or whatever. Do not confuse information from popular magazines and mixtures of newage theories. The ancient books, are often the result of the work of several people, and this work ends up generating a single book that is assigned to only one name.

Before having the ridiculous pretense of question some members skills, be sure that some of the greatest exponents of magic today, are in this forum. And they have more important things to do than to explain the most basic.

First you have to read and practice by yourself, instead of repeating and repeating and repeating the same thing "what the magic bullet for expanding my business."

Go and practice for yourself now. You need to practice.

For now your are just pure spell begging.

Important, look what you are asking. You told you already have 50%-80% of costumers conversion? This means you already have success for your business size. So, the word, is not "success". Is expansion. And this means breaking borders. Breaking borders can break you if you are not really prepared for an instant jump. So, as Provenant wisely told you: business is a magick too.

:toss

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#28 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:27 pm

magicbeli wrote:...
Just a question:

Are you a skilled Magician?

Did you get results with Magick to reach some of your personal desires?

Do you use a little bit or a lot the Magick to get fulfill desires that of course without Magick will be impossible?

(Because some own desires are impossible to get not matter how many times you try, what you do by yourself to get it.)

(Only can be reached by the destiny.)

(Magick is to manipulate the own reality at least partially.)

I ask because I feel that you don't believe really in Magick, I feel that you avoid Magick.

I feel that you think that only the hard work, the mundane actions are the solution to get success.

1. Opinions vary ... I do alright.
2. Yep
3. Hmmm ... Never measured it by the pound. Guess I use just the right amount. Though if something is truly "impossible" then magick won't make it happen. On the other hand what are you considering "impossible"?

(Sorry, don't understand the point of what you're getting at in the parenthetical parts.)

Well, "belief" is a rather fuzzy word ... belief could mean holding a position steadfast in absence of evidence. Personally don't need belief, as I have knowledge. The fact that your takeaway from my last post is that somehow I "avoid Magick" just shows that you have no idea what you're doing. And, that would be alright, except that in your lack of experience you're projecting hostility against us on the forum as if we're somehow "hiding the ball" from you. We're not ... it's been made as plain as day several times.

Here it is again: It's not the spell, it's the caster.

My point of my business ritual being just as magickal as a grimoire ceremonial wouldn't be lost on someone who has worked in the areas of magick for any length of time. Might be an argument about which one is more effective, but the other side would "get" my point. One can devise a ritual out of almost any action ... It might not shake the walls and bring in angels like some others. But enchanting my work as it goes to a client is just as much magick as if I was saying funny words and chalking a circle on the floor.

But, the fact that you are completely lost on that point, and instead misinterpret it as somehow I'm avoiding magick, tells me you are still hoping for the Harry-Potter fantasy idea of magick ... that some spell or entity will pull your ass out of the fire if you say the right words. Sorry M ... don't work that way.

The only thing I think that might be contributing to you seemingly not understanding the main thrust of what folks are responding to you with, is that I detect a bit of a language barrier. But in the end, re-reading your other responses, I don't think so.

And, please, when you respond, if you respond ... for the love of god, man ... skip the COLORS and BOLDING.
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna

Gilbertopb
Magister Templi

Post#29 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:05 pm

provenant wrote:...
And, please, when you respond, if you respond ... for the love of god, man ... skip the COLORS and BOLDING.

Really, the way it was used appear a mixing of primary NLP techniques trying for mind induction and some fluffy Powerpoint Marketing's Slides.

:mrgreen:

Provenant
Dominus
Dominus

Post#30 » Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:57 pm

Gilbertopb wrote:
provenant wrote:...

Really, the way it was used appear a mixing of primary NLP techniques trying for mind induction and some fluffy Powerpoint Marketing's Slides.

:mrgreen:

:rofl
Cheers,

Prov

=============
Ars non Fortuna