New Avatar Power "NAP"

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
Rogue

New Avatar Power "NAP"

Post#1 » Sun May 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Hmmmm.....This book must be really good if it has its own Main Category, I see a lot of threads has been made just to talk about them, I read some of them. So is this book really worth getting, I mean I buy a lot a books all the time. I see that this book in particular can cost up between $20 dollars to $100. I notice that this book has not many copies either it was really that good or the author has not a good job. I would like to ask before I buy this book since it is the last copy that they have at the book store I go to. How was the read? What did you learn from it and what did you learn from it that you use in your every day practices? Do tell me your experiences. Thanks!

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Re: New Avatar Power "NAP"

Post#2 » Sun May 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Rogue we have a plenty of threads on the Book. I couldnt tell you anymore than already has been covered on the forum.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Topic author
Rogue

Post#3 » Mon May 18, 2009 5:29 pm

Sorry for the late response, Okay thanks. I guess it must be really a great book indeed. I'll keep reading the stuff here about it and determine if I shall by it or not. Thanks once again Vovin

Topic author
ElBrujo

Post#4 » Mon May 18, 2009 5:51 pm

there arent many copies nowdays since mostly everyone on EM bought a copy :lol: