7 Planetary Influence

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

7 Planetary Influence

Post#1 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:16 am

Planetary influence was mentioned in the chart of the NAP ritual and the mystic beings that controls them including the banishing and attracting colors. :roll:

What can you say on the items below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Planetary-Angel-Gua ... 7C294%3A30

It has 7 Planetary Angels that can channel energy to the owner. Do you think this can help in our practice of NAP?

Wearing always the particular pendant like Jupiter...and its always channeling the energy to us, are there any possible consequences or dangers on this?

Do you think this products are helpful or just counterproductive to invocation practices?
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Henry David Thoreau

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Re: 7 Planetary Influence

Post#2 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:24 am

The 15 dollar ones might be worth what's put into the items (at a stretch of acceptability), but the specifics of its power source and what happens when it breaks are not worth the 80 bucks this one is. You can go to a gem/hobby shop and buy stones appropriate for each planet (1 type of stone per planet) and do daily affirmations that the planetary energies and guardians' power of the planet flows throw the stones and that the stones are focal points. Do this as you touch them/hold them. It's far cheaper. If I was paying 80 bucks for stones with spirits connected to it, they'd better be more than thoughtforms and shouldn't have the weaknesses these have.

Eventually, what will happen is that, while the spirits understand that you are a beginner, they can tell the level of your divine authority. Does the magickian need thousands of items to make up for what he can't do or can he work magick with just a few or none? Power boosters can be fine in the beginning, but remember you will eventually develop a rep amongst spirits, regardless of the methods you use.

Occult geometry can also be a good suppliment to gem talismans to let you craft more specific talismans for particular purposes, as they show up in your life.

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#3 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:04 am

I agree with the above point about divine authority, and learning to do the things yourself instead of relying on any outside influence.
But, I'm not so sure Gordon has worked with winged_wolf's servitors before. Her items are actually very well crafted and can help a great deal for things like this, not to mention the amount of shielding and protection they can provide (that is their main purpose). But, I would recommend buying one of their deluxe custom servitors instead of this set...because you can give specific details about how you want it to be created, and they have a larger energy capacity (and they're cheaper, $60). You could get one of them and have it made with the ability to "vamp. energy from a target, and filter it(or not) to you." and you could also get "energy patterning" as an ability, that one's cool because you can have it replicate emotions or something and throw them at people. I have worked with her items before, and I vouch for their effectiveness.

X
Ex Mea Sententia.

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Post#4 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:53 am

Omnis...are you still using your Guardian servitor pendant? What do you mean of ...I have worked with her items before? Did you mean you are not using it now and why?

Have you tried those pendants or the ability to channel energy of the particular planet to you? How does it feel?

How do feel the before and after you have this pendant? Are the protection thing really that effective? Do you feel lighter and stronger, more centered and calm having this pendant in your person?

What can you say on the Energy Body maintenance and Grounding and Centering abilities and also Healing abilities?

Are the servitor well behave and always follows exactly what you want it to do...especially the abilities that they have?
- Henry David Thoreau

Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Post#5 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:02 am

Omnis Validus wrote:But, I'm not so sure Gordon has worked with winged_wolf's servitors before.

I haven't, but if I'm gonna spend 80 bucks on something, it'd better be something I can't do myself, like a particular powder mix I can't get and I'm gonna get a few pounds of it. Herbs and such are hard to find in my area that I'd want to use. And the price of gems vs metals for a particular effect/goal varies depending on the goal itself. Thoughtforms and servitors I can do myself.

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#6 » Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:15 pm

I am still using the servitors i have from winged_wolf. When you use them to channel energies, it feels like it does when you channel the energy yourself only multiplied many times over. The protection they provide is top notch. I do not yet have any with the abilities you've mentioned...but their spell casting abilities are very good. A note on some of their other abilities though, the ones that say they don't work every time (like dreamwalking, and aiding astral projection), I know some people have a hard time using their servitors for that. You have to already be able to do things along the lines of that for it to be most effective. The servitors will always behave and do exactly what you want.

Overall, for what you're interested in (channeling energy, etc.), they can add a lot of energy into your work and make it more successful. Though that doesn't mean they'll do it for you, you have to be able to be able to, at the very least, perform the spell as best you can. With them feeding you energy it just gives you more gas to get where you're going.

Gordon Finn wrote:I haven't, but if I'm gonna spend 80 bucks on something, it'd better be something I can't do myself, like a particular powder mix I can't get and I'm gonna get a few pounds of it. Herbs and such are hard to find in my area that I'd want to use. And the price of gems vs metals for a particular effect/goal varies depending on the goal itself. Thoughtforms and servitors I can do myself.

I see what you're saying, I create my own servitors as well...but winged_wolf has been making them for many, many years. I'm not yet capable of creating thoughtforms as powerful as hers, and they are extremely well written programs. Haven't had any problems so far, and no "weaknesses" unless you plan on taking a hammer to their vessel. I do feel these spirits are stronger than the average thoughtform...and even when I make mine I usually spend a couple weeks crafting it.
Don't knock it til you try it.

X
Ex Mea Sententia.

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Post#7 » Sat May 02, 2009 8:38 am

Do you think these created thought form guardian servitor didn't in one way or another can possibly "interferes" in our evocation practices coz this was also a spirit but a "man-made" spirit... and we are invoking a real spirits? What I mean was that the guardian servitor has a mind of its own and has the natural ability as programmed to learn and evolve..and then we are invoking a names of real spirits. I don't know how to say it here, but if the created servitor is intelligent and has learning ability...does it sound a little bit some kind of danger in that to us the owner? What's you view on this?

Coz one thing that worries me also was that this created servitor spirit evolved.
- Henry David Thoreau

Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Post#8 » Sat May 02, 2009 4:57 pm

Just tell it to not interfere when you're doing a summoning.

Omnis Validus
Praeceptor
Praeceptor

Post#9 » Sun May 03, 2009 4:09 am

I believe that they can evolve into more intelligent beings, but they are created and bound as a slave to the person who possesses their vessel, and cannot go against that...under no circumstances. And what I have planned next for her servitors is to have one made that can actually assist in evocation. Mostly as an experiment for me...but she does make some to act as familiars for Goetic work already. For you, like I said, I'd try for one that's less expensive than $80. If your just starting out they can be a great help. You should email winged_wolf_psion on ebay, tell her what you're looking for. She's a very nice woman and responds to messages rather quickly.

Good Luck and Many Blessings To You and Your Work,
X
Ex Mea Sententia.

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Post#10 » Tue May 05, 2009 4:06 am

You've mentioned spell casting. Do you mean your servitor has a Performing Magick ability? What magick was that? Is this Egyptian magick, Key of Solomon, Nature magick...etc? Coz I was hesitant that its not that effective.

Are the spell casting power of the servitor that fast acting and long lasting?

Coz I thought of Abilities that maybe Probabilities is more better than Performing Magick.
- Henry David Thoreau