Are the method of NAP in The Parker Lifetime Treasury of Mys

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Are the method of NAP in The Parker Lifetime Treasury of Mys

Post#1 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:11 am

HI, I am new here.

Searching the web bout NAP, then I found this great forum. I just liked to ask if anyone of you here who owned the book The Miracle of New Avatar Power of Geoff Gray-Cobb and also has the book The Parker Lifetime Treasury of Mystic and Occult Powers by Theodor Laurence http://www.amazon.com/Parker-Lifetime-T ... 580&sr=1-1 if the techniques and method on the NAP section are just the same?

It's only $3.32 maybe you could grab it fast coz its very cheap so that you can compare it for what it is and explained to me. Hehehe. Tnx...

Actually the book The Parker Lifetime Treasury of Mystic and Occult Powers by Theodor Laurence has about 13 chapters, and each chapter has a summary of important techniques found from the books of different authors. One of that chapter about 16 pages... explained the method of NAP but I think its very short and very summarize. It explained opening the 5 Power Gates with Arcane Word of Power, Circulation of energy, Fountain of Energy, Invocation of Bornless One, and the Central Pillar Ritual. It also has the 7 planets and names of beings to be invoked with its correponding color to use for attracting and banishing. That was all it contains nothing more.

I haven't bought yet the NAP book of Geoff Gray-Cobb (no money, and its expensive...and no stocks here in our local bookstores) what I have is the book The Parker Lifetime Treasury of Mystic and Occult Powers by Theodor Laurence. Just wondering if the NAP ritual in this book of mine is just good enough to bring me miracles in my life and there's no need for me to buy the NAP book of Mr. Gray Cobb coz the Central Pillar Ritual is all I need or its the most important part of the NAP book?

Also, is there really a need to activate or did it help if we first open and balance our chakras or develop our psychic kundalini energy before beginning the NAP ritual? Coz in that book of mine The Parker....says to do first prana and chakra breathing before doing the NAP ritual. Don't know if was also the same with the NAP book of Geoff Gray-Cobb. What's the pre-requisite on that NAP book? Can anyone pls tell me and described to me here in details what's the pre-requisite relaxation method/s on the NAP book of Gray-Cobb before doing the ritual?

Haven't tried yet all those method, but now reading this forum...I am excited to it.
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Henry David Thoreau

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

ElBrujo

Re: Are the method of NAP in The Parker Lifetime Treasury of

Post#2 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:53 pm

yes, its the same.

apolo5214
Neophyte

Post#3 » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:32 pm

Hi Cyberpower

I get both books, the Nap one and the The Parker Lifetime Treasury. I started to work with NAP first, because this book open to me a new kind of magickal world, but something was lost, the NAP book didn´t worked for me, and then I read and read about the marvelous results from other people in this forum.

Finally I found the information about the Kundalini energy in Carl Nagel´s books and voilá, my magick started to work, and very well!.

The first ritual in NAP book is about relaxation, then some kind of invocation and incantations, together to some Words of Power. And only in my own experience, I did and still I am doing the awake of kundalini and then the other rituals, including the NAP ones.
Hope this help to you
Blessed be!
Apolo5214

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Post#4 » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:53 am

You mean, its really all the same? But the Chapter on NAP is about 16 pages only...and I think I missed a lot of many things that haven't read of the original book of which is 199 pages. Can you just imagined how thick I have missed... :x

By the way, is there really a need to develop our chakras first to enable us to be successfull in using the exercises in NAP ritual? I have Stephane Hemon 7 Chakras program, and other chakra programs from different authors.
- Henry David Thoreau

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Post#5 » Sat May 02, 2009 8:50 am

Can you give me more practical method to supplement my NAP practices from your original NAP book to intensifies from the parker treasury book of mine, coz i think it's too short and very summarize.
- Henry David Thoreau

ElBrujo

Post#6 » Sat May 02, 2009 11:57 am

Why not just buy NAP :)

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#7 » Sat May 02, 2009 2:28 pm

I agree just buy the NAP book.
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Post#8 » Mon May 04, 2009 8:57 am

As of now, I could not afford it. Dollar rates in our country is very high...and is not even available in our local bookstore here. Maybe...I don't know how to say this....if you can just send me one of your paperback edition copy...coz you are already very successfull in using the NAP book and financially stable?

I am very interested to read the original complete book.
- Henry David Thoreau

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Post#9 » Mon May 11, 2009 5:51 am

For opening the 5 power gates. In the 3rd Power gates (Fire) the Mystical Name used is Jehovah El Og Ve Daas, then when I checked the chart of the 7 major planets, the Sun, the Mystical Name that controls this planet is Jehovah Eloah Ve Daas. Noticed that the only difference in it is the letter G and oah. Are they different?

Are there any possible mistakes when my Parker books was printed?
- Henry David Thoreau

Darbla
Adeptus Minor

Post#10 » Wed May 13, 2009 9:37 am

I think the 'g' was a typo.
As a witch, she naturally didn't believe in any occult nonsense of any sort.