Are the method of NAP in The Parker Lifetime Treasury of Mys

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
cyberpower
Zelator

Re: Are the method of NAP in The Parker Lifetime Treasury of

Post#11 » Thu May 14, 2009 7:43 am

What do you mean by that? What's written on your original NAP book?

Some books on amazon.com was already available as downloadable ebook for free. The NAP book was published in 1974, maybe there are already an available downloadable ebook version of this book. Can you give me the link pls?
Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.
- Henry David Thoreau

God standeth in the congregation of the mighty; he judgeth among the gods.

ElBrujo

Post#12 » Thu May 14, 2009 9:44 am

Okay, enough PDF begging. If you are on a computer then you can afford the book. Plain and simple.

vovin
Adeptus Exemptus

Post#13 » Thu May 14, 2009 10:34 am

Some books on amazon.com was already available as downloadable ebook for free. The NAP book was published in 1974, maybe there are already an available downloadable ebook version of this book. Can you give me the link pls?

cyberpower I suggest you take a read through the forum rules.

http://www.studioarcanis.com/forum/vie ... hp?f=3&t=5
Vovin
Remember 'For the Man of Religion, Believes in God, The Magician, Knows God.'
(Ars Solomonis)

Gordon Finn
Adeptus Minor

Post#14 » Thu May 14, 2009 12:23 pm

cyberpower wrote:Some books on amazon.com was already available as downloadable ebook for free. The NAP book was published in 1974, maybe there are already an available downloadable ebook version of this book. Can you give me the link pls?

Without buying, your only options are to scouer the internet for it up for free (I doubt it is for NAP) or look for its torrent. There are lots of sites that provide them.

Brother Suroh

Post#15 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:53 pm

I too first came across the middle pillar(NAP) Ritual using the The Parker Lifetime Treasury. It is a solid book outlieing many of the basic most powerful magick there was and is during this time. Altho it is missing much of the needed background information to explain everything it proves to work without this. I picked up this book for 7$ and it was money well spent as it brought me to find NAP and its accomplice Mightly Grimoire I was looking for those two book ever sense I read the rituals and experienced the almost instant effect of them.

Good book but if you want to study the systems its better to get the original to further flesh out the ritual and explain its many uses.