Evocation of Arzel

The methods and techniques outlined in The Miracle of New Avatar Power by Geof Gray-Cobb

Topic author
axeezo
Adeptus Minor

Evocation of Arzel

Post#1 » Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Ahoy all, i have a friend who told me he evoked the spirit mentioned in the relaxing ritual of NAP, heres what he said and the way he said he did it. Im thinking of doing it the traditional way abit, using a sigil from the Rose Cross, or something along these lines.

" I summoned the first spirit used to awaken the avatar power and he gave me a good boost of energy to work with the book.

I have to agree with Moloch's suggestion of doing the middle pillar, then bornless rite and finally repeat the spell three times. Works like a "charm" ;-)

He just told me that very few people ever called him up in the manner I did. He said it was a good way to connect to the current of NAP. He then asked if he could give me a blessing which I agreed to and he placed his hands on my head giving me a jolt of power I felt in all three bodies.

It was pretty neat!

"I did an evocation on the astral plane. I do these for spirits I don't know anything about. That way if They happen to be an abstract concept that has never actually become a conscious spirit I can view it and see it as such.

All I did was into the nearby astral plane and vibrate the name, stated the intention and waited. Within a moment what appeared to be the morning sun began to shine and he appeared. We sat and talked"...
Thats end of the email...
Axeezo

Grab
Adeptus Minor

Re: Evocation of Arzel

Post#2 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:13 am

Neato! Thanks for sharing!

Isn't ARZEL an Enochian archangel or some such?
".. nothing but infinite chaos, stochastically dragged into existence by each and every observer according to their predispositions, and by manipulating these .."
(quoted from http://www.spiralnature.com/magick/chaosvseclectic/).

Vrischika

Re: Evocation of Arzel

Post#3 » Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:21 am

Grab wrote:Neato! Thanks for sharing!

Isn't ARZEL an Enochian archangel or some such?

There's ARZL (a permutation of RZLA) at least, a kerubic angel in the ORO tablet. In Golden Dawn enochiana it would be in the Air of Air sub-angle.